Best Romantic Get Away?

Best Romantic Away - Culture, Family, Travel, Consumer Reviews - Posted: 24th May, 2004 - 12:20pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
6th Nov, 2003 - 6:23pm / Post ID: #

Best Romantic Get Away?

[b]Best Romantic Get Away?[b]

Romantic trips require detailed planning. Nothing like delays, bad service and lousy hotel rooms to make what could have been romantic turn into a pumpkin. What are your thoughts for some great places to go?

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 6th Nov, 2003 - 8:10pm / Post ID: #

Best Romantic Get Away?
A Friend

Away Romantic Best

Well, me and Shady never did get to take a honeymoon away.  We are planning on going to France a couple of summers from now.  When he gets his two weeks vacation.  I've always wanted to go to Paris.  I think that's a romantic place for a honeymoon.  ;)

16th Nov, 2003 - 12:21am / Post ID: #

Best Romantic Get Away? Reviews Consumer & Travel Family Culture

A romantic get away for me would be Greece...oh gosh...I think is a beautiful get away wink.gif

30th Nov, 2003 - 10:55pm / Post ID: #

Away Romantic Best

I would love to go whale watching -- I know it happens in cold weather, but I think it would be an amazing thing to see whales up close like that in their natural habitat and not in some tank at SeaWorld. Not that that's such a romantic thing, I guess, but i think it would be a great date smile.gif

IMO
Roz

Post Date: 2nd Dec, 2003 - 1:56am / Post ID: #

Best Romantic Get Away?
A Friend

Away Romantic Best

QUOTE (FarSeer @ 30-Nov 03, 4:55 PM)
I would love to go whale watching -- I know it happens in cold weather, but I think it would be an amazing thing to see whales up close like that in their natural habitat and not in some tank at SeaWorld.

I have actually been whale watching, back many years ago and it was just breath taking. Whales are magificent creatures and it's an experience to be remembered afterwards for years to come. wink.gif

Post Date: 23rd May, 2004 - 4:00pm / Post ID: #

Best Romantic Get Away?
A Friend

Best Romantic Get Away?

Try Puerto Vallarta, Mexico. It's a beautiful city that emerges from the jungle down to the ocean. Cobble stone streets, red tile roofs and tropical breezes. it has caught in in recent years and is now a little too touristy for me but there is still the old town area with the same Mexican charm. Or head north along the coast and you'll find a string of coastal villages, away from the tourists.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
23rd May, 2004 - 6:42pm / Post ID: #

Best Romantic Away

I heard great things about Puerto Vallarta, I heard great things about Mexico in general, it sounds definetly like a great place to go someday....when I get money wink.gif

24th May, 2004 - 12:20pm / Post ID: #

Best Romantic Away Culture Family Travel & Consumer Reviews

To me, it doesn't matter where you go for romance, it matters who is with you. So, even camping can be a romantic get-away if you are with the right person.

+  1 2 

> TOPIC: Best Romantic Get Away?

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,