Which world flag do you think is the most cool?

Which World Flag Cool - Culture, Family, Travel, Consumer Reviews - Posted: 15th Aug, 2004 - 9:15pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
1st Jul, 2003 - 2:43pm / Post ID: #

I love flags, I think it says a lot about a country. I like also to learn the meaning of it. smile.gif
Which flag do you think is the most cool?. You can also post here the flag you like the most so everybody can see it wink.gif.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 1st Jul, 2003 - 5:16pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

cool the think you flag world Which

I like the look of the flag that Fiji has.  I tried to find a non animated pic of their flag, but haven't found one yet.  Anyways, it has the UK flag in the top corner and the whole flag is light blue.  It also has a shield or maybe it's a crest on it.  But it looks really cool.  :)

Post Date: 31st Dec, 2004 - 11:32pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Which world flag do you think is the most cool? Reviews Consumer & Travel Family Culture

I think the flag of czech republic is beautiful. I mean i gues its not the greaest flag ever, but it mounts pride within me..i like that feeling.

Post Date: 1st Jan, 2004 - 6:43pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

There are many cool flags. I like the colorful ones the most. Yes, I know, all flags are colorful, but some have colors that match better and cool signs too.

I myself think the Brazilian flag is one of the coolest biggrin.gif

user posted image

If the image is too big please tell me and I'll change it.

The globe with the stars is a representation of the sky in the city of Rio de Janeiro, at 8:30 pm on 11/15/1889, and each star represents one state. The one above all the others represents the federal district.

2nd Jan, 2004 - 9:31pm / Post ID: #

I can't vote for any country whose flag has the UK flag in one corner because there are several so it isn't an original in my opinion. I can't really vote for US Flag either because it is a rip off of UK as well. Although, do like the symbolism, 13 stripes representing the original 13 colonies and one star for each state.

Saint Pierre and Miquelon is cool. Go to https://www.photius.com/flags/alphabetic_list.html to see tons of flag images. This site shows images of a bunch of flags from around the world, if you are interested in what they look like.

Reconcile Edited: tenaheff on 2nd Jan, 2004 - 9:38pm

Post Date: 14th Aug, 2004 - 10:26am / Post ID: #

A Friend

I like the flag of Argentina, the baby blue with white middle, oh with the yellow sun in the middle. Okay, I guess that part of me never leaves no matter how naturalized American citizen I am.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
15th Aug, 2004 - 8:26pm / Post ID: #

Which world flag you think the cool

I should perhaps put thi sunder jokes and humour - but it is directly relevant to flags...

https://ahpc-jp30.st-and.ac.uk/~josh/flags/intro.html

An incredibly witty and hilarious site about flags. A must visit!

Dubhdara.

15th Aug, 2004 - 9:15pm / Post ID: #

Which world flag you think the cool Culture Family Travel & Consumer Reviews

Pretty interesting; unusual but interesting. I didnt think the Trinidad flag had bad colors but they seemed to think so. Also, for the Grenada flag they ask "What's that thing on the side?". Its called a nutmeg people, do some research! I wasnt impressed with their A+ flag either, which is Gambia, I would think those are bad colors.

+  1 2 

> TOPIC: Which world flag do you think is the most cool?

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,