Jelly Fish In My Swim Suit

Jelly Fish Swim Suit - Culture, Family, Travel, Consumer Reviews - Posted: 3rd Sep, 2005 - 1:48pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 11th Aug, 2005 - 1:30pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Waves of jellyfish invade beaches

Reuters - Unusually high concentrations of jellyfish have appeared along Spain's Mediterranean coast this summer, to the discomfort of thousands of tourists, officials said Wednesday.
Ref. https://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=stor...in_jellyfish_dc

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 3rd Sep, 2005 - 9:36am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Suit Swim My Fish Jelly

One of my co-workers has a story, and pictures to go along with it, of a jelly fish getting in his swim trunks! Unlike this story, there weren't very many jellys in the area, but one found him. It got him several times in the rear and swelled it shut! Yes, the pictures are grim. None the less, this story about brought on flash backs! I was laughing at his facial expressions reading this story. I have never been to the ocean, but its stories like this that make me stay away!

3rd Sep, 2005 - 1:48pm / Post ID: #

Jelly Fish In My Swim Suit Reviews Consumer & Travel Family Culture

Maybe this is a lesson in what kind of swim suit you should wear when going to a jelly fish infested beach - I would say that some kind of spandex is in order? wink.gif Really though, I hate swimming in water where jelly fish are located. In Trinidad we have a small one that is harmless, but it gives you the creeps if they are plentiful.

> TOPIC: Jelly Fish In My Swim Suit

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,