What is the Meaning of Your Name? - Page 4 of 5

I rather not say what my name is but its meaning - Page 4 - Culture, Family, Travel, Consumer Reviews - Posted: 13th Jan, 2015 - 2:53am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 
Post Date: 24th Feb, 2005 - 6:28pm / Post ID: #

What is the Meaning of Your Name?
A Friend

What is the Meaning of Your Name? - Page 4

My maiden surname means "son of David." The given name David comes from Hebrew DAVID, which means beloved. There are several different ways to spell my maiden surname. Though it's possible origins are: English, Welsh, Scottish, French, Portuguese, Czech, and Jewish; I think my ancestors come over from England.

Reconcile Edited: dawnofthenew on 24th Feb, 2005 - 6:29pm

Sponsored Links:
27th Apr, 2006 - 6:11pm / Post ID: #

Name Your Meaning the What

My surname before marriage came from the name of a small village in Lancashire, England.

From genealogy work, I know that some of my ancestors' close relatives married into the royal family.

I joke to my son how I can tell that he is related to Prince William laugh.gif

I have been told that if an indepth DNA trace was made, then you could trace slight DNA connection, even to this day. Possibly someone is kidding though?

25th Jul, 2007 - 8:24pm / Post ID: #

What is the Meaning of Your Name? Reviews Consumer & Travel Family Culture

My surname mans "little rock". The surname is popular in the Caribbean but it came from Barbados, where my father was born.

26th Jul, 2007 - 2:34am / Post ID: #

Page 4 Name Your Meaning the What

Our name has no meaning as it was changed by the scribe or by the actual first member of our family to make it to the US. Like many people in the US...our names mean very little.

Post Date: 10th Oct, 2007 - 10:03pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Name Your Meaning the What

My surname means 'Son of Eoin'. But I also have Buzzards and Boozers in the family. 'Boozer' (Buser in Switerland) means 'Keeper of the Cattle Stall'. undecided.gif

Post Date: 13th Feb, 2008 - 10:34pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

My family name means "of the nations army" So my full name is "Wanderer from the valley of the nations army". I do not know if my parents wanted me to be a wanderer but I kind of do that by wandering around.

My family name on my grandmothers side goes all the way back to the throne of Denmark. We have already traced it back. So if one side of that family tree dies off I am the next king of Denmark. Ain't that a load to swallow. rolleyes.gif

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 14th Feb, 2008 - 7:01pm / Post ID: #

What the Meaning Your Name - Page 4

Name: Lettemae

Comments: My maiden name is McKinney. I have a lot of Scottish and Swiss and German in my line. My father's mother was a McKune (McEwan).

13th Jan, 2015 - 2:53am / Post ID: #

What the Meaning Your Name Culture Family Travel & Consumer Reviews - Page 4

I rather not say what my name is but its meaning isn't anything honorable. I've been told it means the place where horses drink. I've never even ridden a horse so can't relate. wink.gif

+  1 2 3 4 5 

> TOPIC: What is the Meaning of Your Name?

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,