Neighborhood Watch Shooting

Neighborhood Watch Shooting - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 30th Jul, 2010 - 1:27am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 29th Jul, 2010 - 12:34pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Bluffdale man guilty of attempted murder in neighborhood watch shooting

WEST JORDAN - A jury has decided a Bluffdale man is guilty of attempted murder for shooting and paralyzing a man during a neighborhood watch. Ref. Source 9

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 29th Jul, 2010 - 10:26pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Shooting Watch Neighborhood

Any way you look at this case you will find there are no real winners. I think we still do not know what really happened that night and may never know. It is my belief that a neighborhood watch should not be armed and just report a crime and be a good witness. I know that is what I try to do. I however feel that if my life or the life of another is threatened and I can prevent it from happening I will take that chance.

30th Jul, 2010 - 1:27am / Post ID: #

Neighborhood Watch Shooting History & Civil Business Politics

This case is so strange. Personally, I do not think this man shot the other man out of craziness, I think he saw the man doing something to his daughter and he just reacted. The story of the other man does not make any sense to me.

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 1089 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 100%

> TOPIC: Neighborhood Watch Shooting

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,