Superman Doomsday

Superman Doomsday - Comic / Anime PBP RPGs, Reviews - Posted: 1st Aug, 2010 - 4:05am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 29th Jul, 2010 - 1:28pm / Post ID: #

Superman Doomsday

Superman Doomsday

What is your review for the entertainment value of the animated movie called, "Superman Doomsday"?

Superman Doomsday
Superman Doomsday (Hover)

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 29th Jul, 2010 - 1:28pm / Post ID: #

Doomsday Superman

DC Comics shocked Superman fans when it killed the beloved character. This full-length animated movie brings the thrilling story of the Man of Steel's death to the screen, with Adam Baldwin as the voice of Superman and Anne Heche as the voice of Lois Lane. The battle begins when LexCorps accidentally unleash a murderous creature, Doomsday, Superman meets his greatest challenge as a champion. Based on the "The Death of Superman" storyline that appeared in DC Comics" publications in the 1990s.

1st Aug, 2010 - 4:05am / Post ID: #

Superman Doomsday Reviews & RPGs PBP Anime / Comic

I enjoyed Superman Doomsday because the ironic thing is the enemies in the show basically were as powerful as he is but maybe not as smart. I like the play between Smallville and Lois too. My only regret was the face animation for Superman and Lex were terrible. I could not understand how other characters like Jimmy could have a good expressive face while Superman had dots for eyes and lines for cheek structure.

Rate: 1
starblue.gif' /><!--endemo--> </p><div> </div> </div>

<br>
<br>

<div style=

> TOPIC: Superman Doomsday

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,