Achinelli / Acosta of Argentina

Achinelli / Acosta Argentina - Culture, Family, Travel, Consumer Reviews - Posted: 1st Oct, 2004 - 1:50am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
1st Nov, 2003 - 10:21pm / Post ID: #

Subject: Achinelli Genealogy

Message: Looking for ancestors / information about the Achinelli's. Argentina, South America in General, Italy, anywhere and anybody with the last name Achinelli!. *smile*
I have a web site with some info: here

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 26th Dec, 2003 - 6:08pm / Post ID: #

Argentina Acosta Achinelli

Europeans first arrived in the region in the early 16th century. Subsequent Spanish colonisation of the area led to the colony of Buenos Aires in 1580. Independence from Spain was achieved in 1816, after which a conflict between centralists and federalists developed until a new constitution was proclaimed in 1853.

Argentina was then marked by periods of internal political conflict between conservatives and liberals and between civilian and military factions. In the beginning of 20th century Argentina was one of the leading welfare states in the world. From: Source

Post Date: 30th Sep, 2004 - 8:56pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Achinelli / Acosta of Argentina Reviews Consumer & Travel Family Culture

My mother's last name is Achinelli smile.gif We live in Buenos Aires, Argentina (and my grandmother was born in Paraguay, then moved to Corrientes). Did you live in Argentina?

1st Oct, 2004 - 12:35am / Post ID: #

Oh wow, that's awesome. We are related to each other since all the Achinelli's in Argentina are one big family. smile.gif What is your grandmother's name?. Which part of Buenos Aires do you live?. Did you check my site?.

Post Date: 1st Oct, 2004 - 1:09am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Yep, I found you looking in search engines the different spellings of Achinelli (when the family came to Argentina, the people to took note of the inmigrants, they made a mistake, one was writen down as Achinelli and the other Accinelli)
My grandmother's name was Lidia (Montes Caballero) and my grandparent's name was Ruben (Achinelli). And my great grandfather was Arturo Achinelli (fue Diputado en Corrientes), who had a brother called David Achinelli.
We live in Olivos now, my mom was born in Corrientes and came here when she married my dad.

Once I found and tried to contact the Achinelli of Paraguay, but never answered me. (Parece ser que uno de ellos es intendente allí)

If we're really related we should try to draw a genealogic tree

1st Oct, 2004 - 1:33am / Post ID: #

Thanks for the info!. My grandfather's name was Pedro Achinelli, and my great-grandfather was Juan Achinelli. My grandfather was born in Paraguay and he moved to Argentina. Did you know that there is a cementary in Paraguay just for the Achinelli's?. My granddfather is buried there. My grandfather's brother is Ramón Achinelli, I think he still alive and he was a great singer, one of the most prestigious places to sing in Milan offered him to sing there but he did not accept.
May I ask how old are you?. I'm 29. I will be back in Argentina around January.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 1st Oct, 2004 - 1:45am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Achinelli / Acosta Argentina

My mom says she thinks she "knows" (not personaly, I mean) Juan Achinelli, and his /descendientes/ live in Moreno (Buenos Aires).
I would love to have the family tree writen down, and I'd like to know if you'd like to help smile.gif I'll ask she later about the dates and I'll try to draw a tree in Adobe to post it.

And I'm 17 years old tongue.gif

1st Oct, 2004 - 1:50am / Post ID: #

Achinelli / Acosta Argentina Culture Family Travel & Consumer Reviews

That would be great (the family tree), I look forward seeing that. By the way, do you have pictures of your ancestors? (great-grandfather and stuff?)

+  1 2 

> TOPIC: Achinelli / Acosta of Argentina

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,