Dexter

Dexter - Movies, Music, Fashion, Sports - Posted: 1st Nov, 2010 - 12:23pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 
Dexter Quotes
TV Series
30th Jul, 2010 - 11:47am / Post ID: #

Dexter

I watched the first episode without realizing what it was about, and haven't been able to bring myself to watch any more.
I couldn't quite get over the fact that they were making murder out to be something that was 'normal' and acceptable practice.

Sponsored Links:
30th Jul, 2010 - 12:37pm / Post ID: #

Dexter

Oh for a moment I thought it was the old show called "Dexter". I remember seeing that one. In which channel is this one?

31st Jul, 2010 - 8:08am / Post ID: #

Dexter Sports & Fashion Music Movies

I wanted to watch this, but it was always put on too late or at bizarre times every week, so I gave up. I am interested in the concept though. I realise that it may not be to everyone's cup of tea, but what I've read about it, its had rave reviews.

Post Date: 25th Sep, 2010 - 10:36pm / Post ID: #

Dexter

The new season of Dexter starts on September 26, 2010

Dexter
Dexter (Hover)

27th Sep, 2010 - 3:00am / Post ID: #

Dexter

I actually liked this, found it pretty interesting. The murder I'm not so big on, but it isn't violent but methodical - it is more like a McGuffin. I mean it IS shown to a small extent, but it actually isn't the point of an episode usually, it is sort of an aside, which is an interesting take, and it is more about his own psychology, and his actions and "need" are for therapeutic reasons. It does get somewhat violent and bloody, cursing and sexually graphic in places so it is definitely at whatever rating it is set at for a reason, which is why I can understand why some parents are upset that there are Dexter action figure dolls for sale.

The show itself really doesn't revolve around him killing, specifically, like I expected, though that is a fairly large part OF the plot itself - it just isn't the main screen time; it is more like a crime drama, and a man struggling to help others and do right and protect people and help his sister and girlfriend/wife and stepson, and fight his need, and deal with his own non or anti-social issues and lack of empathy and lack of identification with most social norms, which I guess I can identify with the last part, maybe is why I liked it.

Post Date: 4th Oct, 2010 - 1:45pm / Post ID: #

Dexter

Dexter Season 5 Episode 2 - Dexter tries to get the lives of his family back on track by temporarily curbing his dark urges, but is forced to reconsider after he makes a horrific discovery. Meanwhile, Debra finds it difficult to keep her private life private while sharing her apartment with Dexter and the kids.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 25th Oct, 2010 - 5:58pm / Post ID: #

Dexter

Dexter Season 5 Episode 5 - When Dexter is saddled with an unwanted conspirator, he is forced to make some hard decisions about her fate; meanwhile, Dexter wonders if Rita's death has awakened a darkness inside Harrison; due to Quinn's recent suspension, Debra works the Santa Muerte case alone, leaving Quinn time to enlist an old friend to look into Dexter.

Post Date: 1st Nov, 2010 - 12:23pm / Post ID: #

Dexter Movies Music Fashion & Sports

Dexter Season 5 Episode 6 - Trying to get his life back on track, Dexter hunts a new target, but is distracted and drawn into a precarious situation while helping his troubled acquaintance; Batista discovers an interesting lead in the Santa Muerte murder cases; Quinn learns some new information about Dexter from a questionable source.

+  1 2 3 4 

> TOPIC: Dexter

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,