Borde Genealogy

Borde Genealogy - Genealogical Research - Posted: 9th Jun, 2010 - 12:34pm

Register Login Text RPG Play Text RPG ?     New: 3 40 124 Why Join Help Register/Login via:Register/Login via:
Welcome Guest

+  1 2 3 4 
Feel free to also check my genealogy web site at: HERE
Post Date: 1st Nov, 2003 - 8:33pm / Post ID: #

Admin + Architect
[?] CPosts: 36,842
Avg: 8.5 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 100%
[+] Gain: 2,913.76 FP
Charm: 325

Borde Genealogy

Borde Genealogy

Please visit: Borde Genealogy

Interested in these names: Borde, Ramos, Spencer, Halfide, Pampallone, Wallcott, Montano, Vierlle, Marchan, Allamani (Trinidad, West Indies)

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 23rd Dec, 2003 - 3:21am / Post ID: #

Genealogy Borde

Sometimes tracing names to me is almost like spoons...

Spoon boy: Do not try and bend the spoon. That's impossible. Instead... only try to realize the truth.
Neo: What truth?
Spoon boy: There is no spoon.
Neo: There is no spoon?
Spoon boy: Then you'll see, that it is not the spoon that bends, it is only yourself.
Post Date: 23rd Mar, 2009 - 1:21am / Post ID: #

Admin + Architect

Borde Genealogy Research Genealogical

It's been a long time since I updated this site. I gave Borde Genealogy its' own page as a lead up to other BORDE related site we have. I also updated all of the original BORDE Heritage genealogy site so that it is easy to navigate.

Post Date: 4th Apr, 2009 - 4:12pm / Post ID: #

Member Graced
[?] CPosts: 113
Avg: 0.0 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 1.1%
[+] Gain: 214.17 FP
Charm: 3

Genealogy Borde

That's some detailed stuff you have going for you. Is your last name from the French city Bordeaux?

Post Date: 4th Apr, 2009 - 4:17pm / Post ID: #

Admin + Architect

Genealogy Borde

There is one theory of that. It seems like when my ancestors came from France they had the name "BORDEAUX" but wanted to fit in with the British element and decided on just "BORDE", but there is no researched facts on that.

Post Date: 24th Jun, 2009 - 1:25pm / Post ID: #

Admin + Architect

Borde Genealogy

I received this Email from someone with info on the name 'Borde' as it originates from Spain:

Subject: Borde's ancestry

Message: This is Blas Borde from the Basque Country, Spain. Just to tell you that my surname is Borde and we think is a basque word in Basque French dialect, in normal Basque is Borda and in both cases means small refuge for people and sheeps in the mountains, mainly used during spring, summer. There several Basque surnames that are similar like, Bordeberri (New borde), Borda (variation), Bordenave (in French), Bordegarai (Borde in the top) etc.

Blas

Post Date: 24th Jun, 2009 - 7:46pm / Post ID: #

Dia. Mod + Chief Mod
Lifestyle
[?] CPosts: 17,320
Avg: 3.9 Post(s) / Day
[+] Gain: 927.23 FP
Charm: 331

Borde Genealogy

It makes sense. As a matter of fact I know many people with the surname "Borda", as a matter of fact a very popular psychiatric hospital back in Buenos Aires is called J. T Borda".

Post Date: 9th Jun, 2010 - 12:34pm / Post ID: #

Borde Genealogy

Name: Nan

Comments: I am currently tracing a very old Family member with the last name Borde. The name is derived from Bordeaux in France. How or why it was abbreviated I am not sure. Our family member was a stone mason in Montreal and immigrated there in the early 1600's.
My uncle is a Historian in New York and is compiling our genealogical history. We have a dead end with Borde.

Source 1: Our family genealogy
Guest please SHARE: "Borde Genealogy" on:

+  1 2 3 4 
Sponsored Links:

OPTIONS FOR DISCUSSION: About, How, When, Where, Why of Borde Genealogy
Options Fast Reply Add Reply Add Poll

No Registration Required!

We welcome input from visitors:
Add Comment As A Guest
Guest, please be considerate by using the appropriate tags as well as checking your grammar before submitting or it will be deleted. See: Constructive Posting Policy.

Enable Smilies  Enable Signature

Tip TIP: Press above button ONCE only. If you come back here via the [Back] button on your browser then you will need to click [More Options] button (below) first in order to re-enable your ability to Post.

> TOPIC: Borde Genealogy

Share:

Like:

Donate Compare Membership
International Discussions Coded by: BGID® ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2017
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits

ROK II

The PvP Elitist

Devious

Hunter

Sensuality

Krusten

Romantic

Hunter

Friendship

Krusten

Chivalry

Hunter

Art of War

Hunter

Lover or Fighter?

The ROK II Player to Player interface allows your Character to make secret meetings with other Characters to create alliances or establish secret relationships. The option to reward each other in certain areas is offered: Devious, Sensual, Romantic, Friendship, Chivalry and the Art of War.

World Issues

Russia vs. Syria:
Syria vs Russia By Abnninja 11 Hours Ago
USA vs Germany:
Germany versus U.S.A. By News 20 Hours Ago
USA vs North Korea:
North Korea Nuclear Weapons
versus USA This country is no Iraq. What is the USA going to do? What will be the outcome? By Abnninja 1.9 Day(s) Ago
Japan vs North Korea:
North Korea versus Japan versus War With Japan By Abnninja 6.4 Days Ago
China vs USA:
USA versus China versus Chinese versus Americans The role of its Army, Politics, and Status in the World. By KNtoran 1 Week Ago
USA vs Syria:
versus U.S.A. Is Syria the next Iraq? By Abnninja 1 Week Ago
North Korea Military:
Discuss  North Korea Military This Thread is about the North Korean Military itself - the kind of army, navy, and air force they have. By Stem 1 Week Ago
North Korea vs South Korea:
versus North Korea Vs. South Korea By Bountyhunter 1 Week Ago
China Military:
China Military Technology Preparing For China. China is growing their military. China Military Technology - can it keep up with the US? By Abnninja 5th Mar, 2017 - 5:25pm
China Navy:
Chinese Aircraft Carrier
China Navy Beware the new Naval power, they are planning to come on stream with big naval might to match their ground forces. Chinese Aircraft Carrier - Chinese Navy By News 17th Dec, 2016 - 12:39am