Ninja Scroll

Ninja Scroll - Movies, Music, Fashion, Sports - Posted: 19th Mar, 2013 - 12:09am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Anime
Post Date: 30th Jul, 2010 - 9:05pm / Post ID: #

Ninja Scroll

An entire village has been wiped out by a mysterious plague and an anti-government conspiracy of invulnerable demons seems to be responsible. A wandering ninja, Jubei, and his female counterpart, Kagero, team up to defeat the plotters. Jubei is a classic reluctant hero, agreeing to participate in the mission only after being fed a slow-acting poison; the antidote will be supplied after he cooperates. And Kagero, a looker whose embrace is lethal, is a femme fatale with a difference that seems distinctively Japanese: s-xual contact itself is poisonous, especially for a warrior with a pure soul"¦

Sponsored Links:
31st Jul, 2010 - 5:01am / Post ID: #

Scroll Ninja

This is one of my all time favorite animes. I was one of the first I ever saw and stuck in my head. There is a cartoon of this as well. Were the warrior does a bunch of solo battles against different super hero like people to the death. This film is really good though, it's plot keeps you interested and the action scenes are really cool. The ending really worth it and leaves it open for a sequel.

Post Date: 19th Mar, 2013 - 12:09am / Post ID: #

Ninja Scroll Sports & Fashion Music Movies

Ninja Scroll

What is your review for the entertainment value of the anime called, "Ninja Scroll"?

Ninja Scroll
Ninja Scroll (Hover)

> TOPIC: Ninja Scroll

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,