Speak Spanish Now! - Page 2 of 2

Vivo en Arizona. Por ahora, no estoy en contacto - Page 2 - Sciences, Education, Art, Writing, UFO - Posted: 23rd Jun, 2004 - 5:06am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
30th Nov, 2002 - 3:34pm / Post ID: #

Speak Spanish Now! - Page 2

It's not hard at all JB, if you study it every day and LOTS of practise, you will speak very soon!!!

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 31st May, 2004 - 2:11pm / Post ID: #

Speak Spanish Now!
A Friend

Now Spanish Speak

Hola si quieres aprender espanol por favor digame. That means that if you want to learn spanish i can be in help.

Post Date: 3rd Jun, 2004 - 6:50am / Post ID: #

Speak Spanish Now!
A Friend

Speak Spanish Now! UFO & Writing Art Education Sciences

Learning a foreign language is not easy. i lived in Argentina for two years and I don't think I could have learned it any other way. ( living in a spanish speaking country and being immersed in the language). Get your wife to only speak to you in spanish and to only respond to you when you speak to her in spanish. Read on line newspapers in spanish, listen to on line radio in spanish, eventually much of it will begin to make sense. Get a book that you have both in english and the spanish translation. Read it in spanish and refer to the english version when you do not understand.

3rd Jun, 2004 - 10:09pm / Post ID: #

Page 2 Now Spanish Speak

Gaucho, practicas tu castellano a menudo?. De donde es su esposa?. Yo extraño hablar con mis paisanos!.

Post Date: 22nd Jun, 2004 - 9:43pm / Post ID: #

Speak Spanish Now!
A Friend

Now Spanish Speak

Si, hablo castellano a veces. Vivo cerca de mexico y hay muchos que hablan espanol en mi ciudad. Aun en mi trabajo tengo que utilizar mi castellano. Mi esposa es de Idaho y no habla nada que ingles.

22nd Jun, 2004 - 11:08pm / Post ID: #

Speak Spanish Now!

Por favor, recuerdame en que estado de los Estados Unidos vives?. Te mantienes en contacto con algun Argentino viviendo alli?.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 23rd Jun, 2004 - 5:06am / Post ID: #

Speak Spanish Now!
A Friend

Speak Spanish Now - Page 2

Vivo en Arizona. Por ahora, no estoy en contacto con nadie en Argentina. Hace un ano me escribio un hermano que yo bautice. El tambien sirvio un mision pero ahora es inactivo. Tambien, encontre a una hermana que conocia tantos anos atras. Ella vive ahora en Miami, florida

+  1 2 

> TOPIC: Speak Spanish Now!

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,