S7abwbas Introduction - Page 2 of 2

QUOTE (S7abwbas)I don't want to speak - Page 2 - Introductions, Member Sharing - Posted: 7th Aug, 2010 - 1:56pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
Post Date: 5th Aug, 2010 - 10:59pm / Post ID: #

S7abwbas Introduction
A Friend

S7abwbas Introduction - Page 2

Well for you sake I hope that this friend is a true friend one who will be with you through thick or thin and stay your friend no matter your flaws or faults.

Remember a friend will help you move and true friend will help you move bodies. biggrin.gif

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 6th Aug, 2010 - 12:25am / Post ID: #

S7abwbas Introduction
A Friend

Introduction Sabwbas

Thanks you for your replies all I know right now that I find the right site to get advice so I must to thank you

Post Date: 6th Aug, 2010 - 4:13pm / Post ID: #

Member Editor
[?] CPosts: 544
Flag Posts: 1,325
Avg: 0.2 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 5.4%
[+] Gain: 200.00 FP
Charm: 58

S7abwbas Introduction Sharing Member & Introductions

I was to the point where I voluntarily went to a local medical facility and signed up into their mental health department because I simply knew I was not going to be able to deal with things any longer by myself, and whatever happened with a counselor/psychologist couldn't be as bad as NOT having one - my uncle and family didn't really understand but were supportive in a neutral way ("Well, okay I guess you gotta do whatever you think you need to").

It was confusing and sometimes a bit nerve-wracking at first but it did help though I have to admit I was put on, and am still on, medication, though I'm at a different facility now. I urge you to at least get a psychological screening so you'll know what problem areas you're dealing with, though I'd further encourage you to start counseling.

Contribution: | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Independent
Tenet: Agnostic | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Fifty Something | Joined: Reg. 12th Dec, 2006 - 5:51pm
Signature: "...into thine arms I now shall creep, and learn they wisdom while I sleep. Amen."
Post Date: 7th Aug, 2010 - 12:18pm / Post ID: #

S7abwbas Introduction
A Friend

Page 2 Introduction Sabwbas

I hope to adaptive of your new life but I think that my problem is that I cant tell to any one about this problems also I cant treat with any kind of human thats all

Post Date: 7th Aug, 2010 - 1:56pm / Post ID: #

Admin + Architect
[?] CPosts: 38,048
Flag Posts: 51,705
Avg: 6.5 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 100%
[+] Gain: 4,600.30 FP
Charm: 394

Introduction Sabwbas

international QUOTE (S7abwbas)
I don't want to speak with him face to face so I suggest to get one in the net...

I do not understand all that you say because of the language barrier but I believe I have the gist of it. First off I wonder what is your reason for not being able to speak to someone face to face? Is it that you are ultra shy or very ashamed? Regardless to either this is what Psychologists are for, they are there to help you. If you insist on not seeing a Psychologist then what do you hope to accomplish in a Forum environment? If it is that you are looking for opinions from lay persons then state what your issue is and we can give our OPINIONS, but that is all they will be. If you are truly looking for help though you need to see a Psychologist so they can lead you in the right direction, especially one that can understand your native tongue, at least call one on the phone and see if phone sessions can be done.

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Hard Work | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Libertarian
Tenet: Reperire Veritatem | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Fifty Something | Joined: Reg. 3rd Sep, 2002 - 1:01pm
Signature: Donate Please Support Our Efforts!
+  1 2 

> TOPIC: S7abwbas Introduction

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,