Godaddy Hosting Mail - Error 554

Godaddy Hosting Mail Error 554 - Computer Issues, Video Gaming - Posted: 19th Jan, 2011 - 1:11am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Ran into problems sending Mail. Error: 554 The message was rejected because it contains prohibited virus or spam content
19th Jan, 2011 - 1:11am / Post ID: #

I recently was doing a job for a client hosted on Godaddy who suffered with not being able to send their customers Emails via an automated script. A check of the logs revealed this error message:

Ran into problems sending Mail. Error: 554 The message was rejected because it contains prohibited virus or spam content

Basically Godaddy thinks that her Email is spam. I read another person's findings that they tested by removing the link and the Email went but what sense is that if you cannot send an Email with a link?

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: Fri May 3 19:11:33 GMT 2024 / Post ID: #

Add Comment
I wish there was more on godaddy hosting mail error 554 has only this many replies rapidly to carefully find out.

> TOPIC: Godaddy Hosting Mail - Error 554

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,