Street Artist Shepard Fairey

Street Artist Shepard Fairey - Sciences, Education, Art, Writing, UFO - Posted: 2nd Dec, 2016 - 7:00pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Best of  Street Artist Shepard Fairey
Post Date: 7th Aug, 2010 - 12:11pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Tagger defaces street art mural

Street artist Shepard Fairey wasn't surprised his mural in Hillcrest was defaced. "The nature of street art is hostile," he said. Ref. Source 3

Street Artist Shepard Fairey (Hover)

Sponsored Links:
13th Aug, 2010 - 5:40am / Post ID: #

Fairey Shepard Artist Street

While I can appreciate this type of art, I could never really fully grasp the concept. I mean sure it is displayed for a short period of time, but where is the preservation aspect? I am not one to show off my pieces, but I still have some of my earliest work.

13th Aug, 2010 - 11:35am / Post ID: #

Street Artist Shepard Fairey UFO & Writing Art Education Sciences

Usually there is someone around with a camera to take photographs. Like you I could never do a piece unless I know in some way it would be preserved.

Post Date: 8th Nov, 2016 - 12:09pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Obama artist's new Trump work

THE man behind the iconic Obama image creates a new one for Donald Trump, but he can't bring himself to do one of Clinton. Here's why. Ref. Source 7o.

2nd Dec, 2016 - 7:00pm / Post ID: #

While I think this street artist's work is pretty good, I wonder how he's going to "Inspire" people with his art when he draws Donald Trump.

> TOPIC: Street Artist Shepard Fairey

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,