Edge Introduction - Page 2 of 2

Hola, there, welcome aboard. I have written - Page 2 - Introductions, Member Sharing - Posted: 9th Aug, 2010 - 10:30am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
Post Date: 8th Aug, 2010 - 9:24pm / Post ID: #

Edge Introduction
A Friend

Edge Introduction - Page 2

Like others have stated we have more than just one RPG here just like we have more than just one game of D&D going. I hope that you take the time to look at all the games we have to offer and branch out to some. I think you will enjoy them and it will help you get your post counts and FP counts up higher. Some games take a minium amount of posts and participation levels to stay in.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 9th Aug, 2010 - 10:30am / Post ID: #

Member Editor
[?] CPosts: 544
Flag Posts: 1,325
Avg: 0.2 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 5.4%
[+] Gain: 200.00 FP
Charm: 58

Introduction Edge

Hola, there, welcome aboard. I have written a D&D Newcomer F.A.Q.for those interested in joining the player-run D&D 3.5 games in Member Wars like KNtoran and Oliron's games - I STRONGLY recommend you read it, as it explains a few things that you might not quite get the info on immediately, otherwise. D&D Newcomer F.A.Q. Don't forget that besides the Member Wars player-run games, there are official site play-by-post games like World of Medieval and Future Earth. I trust your settle-in will be smooth and pleasant.

Contribution: | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Independent
Tenet: Agnostic | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Fifty Something | Joined: Reg. 12th Dec, 2006 - 5:51pm
Signature: "...into thine arms I now shall creep, and learn they wisdom while I sleep. Amen."
+  1 2 

> TOPIC: Edge Introduction

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,