Puniisham Introduction

Puniisham Introduction - Introductions, Member Sharing - Posted: 19th Aug, 2010 - 5:10am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 17th Aug, 2010 - 1:17am / Post ID: #

Puniisham Introduction
A Friend

Puniisham Introduction

Talofa Lava
I am from a little island called 'Samoa' in the pacific and was a member before on this website but its been a while I guess and so I forgot my log-in and now I'm going through this whole thing all over again.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 17th Aug, 2010 - 1:20am / Post ID: #

Introduction Puniisham

Welcome LDS Member

Thanks for posting your introduction message, this INTERNATIONAL Forum allows you to freely interact positively with many people on varying topics such as LDS Church news, Doctrine, the Book of Mormon, etc. However, do keep in mind that LDS Related Discussion is kept only in the LDS Deep Doctrine Board.

Be sure to read: The Art of Discussion as some tend to become offended or argumentative, this may not be you, but just in case.

The next thing you should do now is update your profile. You can do this by clicking the link called, 'My Controls' in the top menu. You may wish to venture over to the LDS Deep Doctrine board and add your input.

Here are some quick links for you to look over when you have time:
Read --> Posting Policy | See All Boards | Site Map | FAQ | Upgrade

Note: If you joined just to access the Mature LDS Board then you need to Upgrade, see here for requirements: Click Here. Upgrading is NOT necessary for the FREE to use LDS Deep Doctrine Board. If you wish to make a DONATION Click Here.

Post Date: 17th Aug, 2010 - 1:39am / Post ID: #

Admin + Architect
[?] CPosts: 38,025
Flag Posts: 51,682
Avg: 6.5 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 100%
[+] Gain: 4,584.18 FP
Charm: 394

Puniisham Introduction Sharing Member & Introductions

The last time you were here you were deleted for Spamming see here: Source 7 - if you intend to do the same again I can guarantee you your stay will be short again. Read the Rules and Policies you agreed to before joining if you wish to remain a Member.

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Hard Work | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Libertarian
Tenet: Reperire Veritatem | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Fifty Something | Joined: Reg. 3rd Sep, 2002 - 1:01pm
Signature: Donate Please Support Our Efforts!
Post Date: 19th Aug, 2010 - 5:10am / Post ID: #

Introduction Puniisham

Your last post (...Calendar) was deleted for not being constructive, based on the following:

2. Ensure that you use good English, no slang, proper spelling, uppercase letters where necessary, etc.

Using something like "OMG" is not acceptable here. Additionally use Quote tags when quoting sources.

Please review our: Constructive Posting Policy.

> TOPIC: Puniisham Introduction

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,