Wendy's Trinidad And Tobago

Wendy' S Trinidad Tobago - Trinidad, Tobago / Caribbean - Posted: 15th Oct, 2011 - 3:03pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

17th Aug, 2010 - 1:24pm / Post ID: #

Very soon, Trinidad will welcome fast food chain Wendy's to the island. The agreement calls for the development of 24 Wendy's restaurants over the next ten years in Trinidad and Tobago and eight other markets. Wendy's Trinidad will open in 2011.

Source 3

Sponsored Links:
26th Aug, 2010 - 12:48pm / Post ID: #

Tobago Trinidad Wendys

Why all these American food franchises coming to this place they aren't making enough money elsewhere?

18th Sep, 2010 - 1:22pm / Post ID: #

Wendy's Trinidad And Tobago Caribbean / Tobago & Trinidad

I ate in Wendy's before when I was in Florida on vacation and the first thing I noticed was how small their portions were compared to the others like Mc Donalds or Burger King. If they give those small portions here I don't think anyone will be buying except maybe for the ones who like foreign things.

18th Feb, 2011 - 2:28am / Post ID: #

Tobago Trinidad Wendys

They're opening this coming Sunday in Woodbrook, they also plan to open another one in South. The menu apparently is the same so let's see the kind of customer service they will bring.

Post Date: 9th Mar, 2011 - 5:37pm / Post ID: #

Tobago Trinidad Wendys

Name: FC

Comments: Wendy's in Trinidad, well what can I say: expensive, small portions and not what was expected. I'll stick to my roti, I get more chicken / beef in that plus its probably more nutritious.

Post Date: 13th Mar, 2011 - 1:26am / Post ID: #

Name: FC

Comments: Wendy's is here.
But the lines are so long!
It takes the better part of an hour to get served and the service is no better than KFC with slow unresponsive staff.
I don't think that its adequately staffed.
For the while its just the new place to be. I expect that eventually the novelty will soon wear off.
The menu seems scaled down from what I am used to abroad. I didn't see any of Wendy's famous chilli. Hopefully that too may change.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
13th Mar, 2011 - 1:27am / Post ID: #

Wendy's Trinidad Tobago

FC, long lines at Wendys? Trinis are really dotish. Paying $50 for a SALAD just to say they went to Wendys (one of the most common places you could go abroad, come on peeps!) now that's what I call never see come see but most people don't see themselves like that at all. Denial. rolleyes.gif

15th Oct, 2011 - 3:03pm / Post ID: #

Wendy's Trinidad Tobago Trinidad & Tobago / Caribbean

Seeing the line at Mc Donalds yesterday at Westmall made me think of heading to Wendy's until I read in the papers that health inspectors closed it for a couple of days due to some health issues!

> TOPIC: Wendy's Trinidad And Tobago

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,