Taco Bell Trinidad And Tobago

Taco Bell Trinidad Tobago - Trinidad, Tobago / Caribbean - Posted: 22nd Jun, 2012 - 8:08pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 
17th Aug, 2010 - 1:45pm / Post ID: #

I am opening this thread for the purpose of calling to the attention of any businessman or company here in Trinidad who may be interested in opening a local franchise of Taco Bell. They recently opened one in India.

I think it would be a terrific idea. Trinidadians are quite familiar with tacos because they are usually travelers to the US and Canada. We also need to take into consideration that Taco Bell is also a partner of KFC which should make the franchise easier to obtain because of how successful KFC is in Trinidad and Tobago.

So what do you all think?

Sponsored Links:
20th Aug, 2010 - 11:42pm / Post ID: #

Tobago Trinidad Bell Taco

I tasted tacos before and they kind of nice but what will be the price? I love my KFC and paying more than a snack box for corn shell is not my thing.

18th Sep, 2010 - 1:24pm / Post ID: #

Taco Bell Trinidad And Tobago Caribbean / Tobago & Trinidad

I don't think Taco Bell will do well here because Trinis aren't into that sort of thing.

Post Date: 11th Mar, 2011 - 1:04am / Post ID: #

Name: Nitin

Comments: Hi, I would like to find out more information on opening Taco Bell in Trinidad. Where can I get more information?

11th Mar, 2011 - 1:14am / Post ID: #

Hi Nitin, you can contact Taco Bell directly or visit their Franchise Page for more information.

If you are indeed planning to open one, don't forget me when you do. I won't mind trying some free tacos. wink.gif

Post Date: 31st May, 2011 - 4:40pm / Post ID: #

Name: Laci

Comments: Oh I hope and pray one day we will have Taco Bell here in T&T I'm dying for even fake Mexican food at this point I would eat there everyday.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 22nd Apr, 2012 - 9:42pm / Post ID: #

Taco Bell Trinidad Tobago

Name: Papa

Comments: Trinidad Taco Bell how come there isn't one in the country yet? I bet if they bring Taco Bell to the West it will be a big time success!

Taco Bell Trinidad And Tobago (Hover)

22nd Jun, 2012 - 8:08pm / Post ID: #

Taco Bell Trinidad Tobago Trinidad & Tobago / Caribbean

I haven't try Taco Bell yet but I will like to try some of their tacos! But how come they haven't been in Trinidad?

+  1 2 3 4 

> TOPIC: Taco Bell Trinidad And Tobago

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,