Boys Found Dead In Submerged Car

Boys Dead Submerged Car - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 29th Aug, 2010 - 4:04am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 17th Aug, 2010 - 2:18pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Boys found dead in submerged car

Mom of 2 boys found dead in submerged car admitted suffocating her sons, according to a South Carolina sheriff. Ref. CNN

Sponsored Links:
17th Aug, 2010 - 2:27pm / Post ID: #

Car Submerged Dead Boys

Oh my goodness! This is so horrible in so many levels. How can a mother do this to her own children? It's beyond me! Why not give them up for adoption? *shaking head*. She deserves the death penalty!

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 1089 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 100%

Post Date: 17th Aug, 2010 - 9:57pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Boys Found Dead In Submerged Car History & Civil Business Politics

This is not the first case like this in the USA. I think the other mother in Ohio or Indiana did this because her new boyfriend did not like her kids. I think she spent some time in federal prison but not sure how long or if she is out yet. I would hope that this gal gets a life sentence but precedence has already been set.

29th Aug, 2010 - 4:04am / Post ID: #

Car Submerged Dead Boys

There seems to be more and more of such cases. Not just in the US, but across the globe. It sickens me that a parent can kill their kids and then there are beautiful people out there who cannot even have children and would be wonderful parents. How is this fair? I hope they throw the book at this woman! Knowing the justice system, they'll get her off for psychiatric reasons.

International Level: Politics 101 / Political Participation: 7 ActivistPoliticianPolitics 101 0.7%

> TOPIC: Boys Found Dead In Submerged Car

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,