BYU & Mormons - Page 4 of 5

BYU TUITION RISING 6% Repainting the Y, loathing - Page 4 - Mormon Doctrine Studies - Posted: 3rd Nov, 2007 - 5:19pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 
Post Date: 4th Sep, 2007 - 1:43pm / Post ID: #

BYU & Mormons
A Friend

BYU & Mormons - Page 4

QUOTE (LDS)
Well, what I think is pathetic is to know other students turned this guy to BYU authorities. I think the guy was wrong in doing something against the rules but I think the other students had nothing better to do?

I know what you are saying, but representing the law we need citizenry who is actively engaged. Granted, this is a petty violation, but it would make for a better society if we didn't solely rely on law enforcement to maintain our society.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 10th Sep, 2007 - 10:32am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Mormons and BYU

COLLEGE STUDENT FELL TO HER DEATH, AUTHORITIES SAY

The body of a Brigham Young University student missing for more than a week was found in a canyon Sunday, authorities said, and investigators were trying to determine how she fell to her death.
Ref. https://www.cnn.com/2007/US/09/09/utah.stud...y.ap/index.html

Post Date: 10th Sep, 2007 - 1:49pm / Post ID: #

BYU & Mormons
A Friend

BYU & Mormons Studies Doctrine Mormon

I had a feeling that she hurt herself when her bike turned up near the canyon. Ironic that they discovered her only because some losers had stolen her bike from the area since it had been left alone.

Gee.

Maybe because the OWNER had just had an ACCIDENT.

Bunch of low-life losers (but at least they turned the bike in and let the police know where they had stolen it from). I wonder what ward they go to...

10th Sep, 2007 - 2:28pm / Post ID: #

Page 4 Mormons and BYU

Let's see what the autopsy states..What in the world she was doing ALONE there? It is such a dangerous place for a young woman alone, anything could have happened even if she was familiar with the area. So sad.

Post Date: 10th Sep, 2007 - 2:31pm / Post ID: #

BYU & Mormons
A Friend

Mormons and BYU

The report is that her body had injuries consistent with a fall. BYU is always warning students about climbing without the proper gear, and from going alone into the mountains.

Buddy system. Works great.

Still no answer on how her card was used after the "accident," assuming it was one.

10th Sep, 2007 - 2:44pm / Post ID: #

BYU & Mormons

Tortdog:

Still no answer on how her card was used after the "accident," assuming it was one.

Simply. She did not go missing on Thursday as reported but Friday. She was the one who bought the drinks and the doughnuts as reported by the sales guy in the store and it was confirmed when they saw the same bottle drinks on her backpack when they found her body.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 10th Sep, 2007 - 2:49pm / Post ID: #

BYU & Mormons
A Friend

BYU & Mormons - Page 4

Ohhhhhhhh.

My bad. So now everything looks completely innocent, with it likely that things are as they appear - an accident.

Post Date: 3rd Nov, 2007 - 5:19pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

BYU & Mormons Mormon Doctrine Studies - Page 4

BYU TUITION RISING 6%

Repainting the Y, loathing their rival Utes, clanging the victory bell and surrendering more and more money each year to satisfy growing tuition costs are all Brigham Young University traditions.
Ref. https://deseretnews.com/dn/view/1,1249,...24482,00.html

+  1 2 3 4 5 

> TOPIC: BYU & Mormons

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,