Memphis Beat - Page 2 of 2

Name: Jals Country: Comments: I love Memphis - Page 2 - Movies, Music, Fashion, Sports - Posted: 18th Aug, 2011 - 1:25pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
TV Series
Post Date: 11th Aug, 2011 - 7:01pm / Post ID: #

Memphis Beat - Page 2

Memphis Beat - Season 2 Episode 9 - There's a storm brewing in Memphis, and Dwight and Whitehead are off visiting a haughty Southern family from Whitehead's past. When the storm worsens, the pair become trapped in a mansion during a murder investigation that is straight out of a "who done it" mystery novel. Meanwhile, back at M.P.D, Lt. Rice, Davey and Greenback have to help identify a man they found in jail with no clue how he got there.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 18th Aug, 2011 - 9:34am / Post ID: #

Beat Memphis

Memphis Beat - Season 2 Episode 10 - In the Season 2 finale, a family feud reaches a fever pitch, resulting in the shooting of a girl. Meanwhile, Dwight's peers discover he has a new girlfriend. Dwight tries to separate his love life from his professional life, but that proves difficult.

Post Date: 18th Aug, 2011 - 1:25pm / Post ID: #

Memphis Beat Sports & Fashion Music Movies

Name: Jals

Comments: I love Memphis Beat! The character of Dwight Hendricks is very true to life. I hope they keep it going for many more seasons to come.

+  1 2 

> TOPIC: Memphis Beat

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,