The Door To Nowhere! A Tale Of What Never Happened

The Door Nowhere! Tale Happened - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 23rd Aug, 2010 - 4:27am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

05th May 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Paladin
Paladin
Ranger
Ranger
Rogue
Rogue
Barbarian
Barbarian
Wizard
Wizard
Fighter
Fighter
Draconian
Draconian
Cleric
Cleric
Warlock
Warlock

+  1 2 
22nd Aug, 2010 - 10:41am / Post ID: #

It is said there is a magical door, appearing only to those who desire it, it appears in any shape or size, what ever lures the target most. It can appear anywhere and in any time,

Once inside you no longer exist in time or space there are no rules, no gods, no dungeon or game masters just the limits of your imagination and ideals of fairness.

The usual appearance of the inside is a hollow tavern, but it all depends on the minds of the occupants, for in this room that exists between space where the laws of time are null anything can take place.

It is like a dream state and all that happens is no more then a mere blink in the world of real.

(this is in no way related to my game but an outlet to roleplay any member wars character in the interest of creative writting or even just slaying of time while a game updates)

biggrin.gif

Reconcile Edited: testsubject1 on 22nd Aug, 2010 - 10:46am

Sponsored Links:
22nd Aug, 2010 - 3:32pm / Post ID: #

Happened What Tale Nowhere Door The

Yawn. Looks around, place looks empty. Looks in front of me. On the table is some beer in a wooden mug. I take a sip from it and then look around some more.

Post Date: 23rd Aug, 2010 - 12:50am / Post ID: #

A Friend

The Door To Nowhere! A Tale Of What Never Happened Archive Pathfinder / D&D

I walk into the dimly light tavern. The lights hanging down from wires are turned to low while the brighter lights light up the surface of the pool tables. The bar is long and has many empty seats waiting for someone to fill them. The tables mostly empty of customers. It must be a slow night.

The bartender is a larger man with a couple days of beard growing. He looks over at me as he wipes down a glass then places it with the others on the shelf before reaching for another. I walk over to the bar and take a seat on the end. I ask for a draw and the bartender pours me one. Handing me my drink I hand him a five.

I take a long draw of beer and look around at the place. This is the classic dive that most people are drawn to. I hope that it picks up some but then again I like to drink alone at times.

23rd Aug, 2010 - 1:24am / Post ID: #

A homeless man stumbles into the bar. He looks around. He imagines filling the place with water and drownding everyone. Possibly changing himself into a shark and eating them alive before they drownd. Then changes his mind.

The homeless man chuckles to himself as he walks over to the small stage in the corner. He picks up the old guitar there and plays an old irish folk song, tapping his bare foot.

23rd Aug, 2010 - 3:10am / Post ID: #

The shadows from the corner of the room begin to flicker and twirl, as they withdraw into themselves overlapping and building, until a figure of a man has emerged.

His clothing designed for anonymity, stealth and practicability could be mistaken for nothing less but an assassins garb.

For days now he has waited out of site and in silence in the emptiness of this lost place tormented by the own horrors in his mind but now his mark has finally entered and he can finish his job.

With his hand gripped tightly on his sheathed scimitar he glides hastefully across the floor with out a sound charging towards his unaware victim.

23rd Aug, 2010 - 3:38am / Post ID: #

The homeless man surrounds himself in a cubical barrier. (much like the body shields they used in Dune) It slows the attacker and the shielded to almost a standstill. The homeless man isn't sure if the Assassin is here to get him but tries to keep himself safe.

The music in the room fades to a very slow hum as the homeless man enters into a time anomaly.

Reconcile Edited: Oliron on 23rd Aug, 2010 - 3:39am

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
23rd Aug, 2010 - 4:09am / Post ID: #

The Door Nowhere! Tale What Happened

As this strange barrier is erected the assassins mind races through the available options, had he not been waiting so long to get this over with he may have chose the wiser. Breaking into a full sprint and moving quicker now he draws his sword and slightly crouches before launching himself at/into the barrier not knowing what is going to happen next.

23rd Aug, 2010 - 4:27am / Post ID: #

The Door Nowhere! Tale What Happened D&D / Pathfinder Archive

The homeless man had been half expecting the attack. Him being the target of it he sort of felt it somehow before it even happened. He drops the guitar, it drops ever so slowly to the tavern floor.

The once invisible's assassin's blade is slowed to a near motionless attack. As his blade sears into the barrier towards the guitar player, the homeless man begins to move to the side.

It looks as though his perfect attack lined to the homeless man's chest will fall wide.

In nearly the same instant a curved obsidian dagger appears in the few toothed man's hand. He positions himself to sink the blade into the assassin's heart and strikes.

His motions as well are very, very slow. However the small blade moves threw the barrier much quicker than the assassin's larger scimitar.

Reconcile Edited: Oliron on 23rd Aug, 2010 - 4:51am

+  1 2 

> TOPIC: The Door To Nowhere! A Tale Of What Never Happened

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.