33 Trapped Chile Miners Found Alive After 17 Days - Page 3 of 4

Oh I don't think it has to be a issue, - Page 3 - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 19th Oct, 2010 - 12:12am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 
Chile Mines
14th Oct, 2010 - 1:02am / Post ID: #

33 Trapped Chile Miners Found Alive After 17 Days - Page 3

It is all over now. I see a movie coming out of this one.

international QUOTE (BBC)
The last of the 33 miners trapped deep underground in Chile has been rescued, ending an ordeal that lasted for more than two months.

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 3212 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 100%

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 14th Oct, 2010 - 1:56am / Post ID: #

33 Trapped Chile Miners Found Alive After 17 Days
A Friend

Days Alive Miners Chile Trapped

Yeah I agree with you on that [JB], I can hear the wheels of hollywood turning already as they work on trying to get the story and make it into a movie.

Post Date: 18th Oct, 2010 - 12:36pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

33 Trapped Chile Miners Found Alive After 17 Days History & Civil Business Politics

Many Chilean miners going from celebrity back to poverty

"Three months from now, what will I be doing? Selling candy on the beach? Wondering what the government has done for us? Nothing," said Edison Pena. "I'm very afraid, and I would like for things to change." Ref. Source 2

18th Oct, 2010 - 6:39pm / Post ID: #

Page 3 Days Alive Miners Chile Trapped

The very interesting thing now that they are all out is that will they be able to keep the silence they all promised until the media rights and the such are sorted?

International Level: Politics 101 / Political Participation: 0 ActivistPoliticianPolitics 101 0%

18th Oct, 2010 - 6:56pm / Post ID: #

Days Alive Miners Chile Trapped

They have already started to disagree over money. One of the miners, who has his brother as an agent for him, wrote poetry during his ordeal and his agent says that a company in Europe wants to buy it and the money should not be shared because he wrote the poetry on his own.

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 3212 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 100%

18th Oct, 2010 - 7:10pm / Post ID: #

33 Trapped Chile Miners Found Alive After 17 Days

Oh ok I didn't realise that, yes it sounded like a very nice and good idea. However in the cold hard light of day and cold hard cash, makes it a very hard idea to carry out.

Seems nice and a good solidarity however that was possiblely fueled by the solidarity they felt when all trapped. Human greed and the miners new found chance at money that was not dreamt of before the accident will change that.

International Level: Politics 101 / Political Participation: 0 ActivistPoliticianPolitics 101 0%

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
18th Oct, 2010 - 9:35pm / Post ID: #

33 Trapped Chile Miners Alive 17 Days - Page 3

Why does money always have to be an issue in these things. Isn't it enough that someone spent millions from rescuing them from death.

International Level: New Activist / Political Participation: 23 ActivistPoliticianNew Activist 2.3%

19th Oct, 2010 - 12:12am / Post ID: #

33 Trapped Chile Miners Alive 17 Days Politics Business Civil & History - Page 3

Oh I don't think it has to be a issue, but they have a unique opportunity that they would not have had but for the accident.

I'm sure that not all the miners will be wanting to take large advantages for it but a good percentage will. If not so much for themselves but for their families.

+  1 2 3 4 

> TOPIC: 33 Trapped Chile Miners Found Alive After 17 Days

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,