Betty White

Betty White - Movies, Music, Fashion, Sports - Posted: 3rd Jan, 2022 - 4:48am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Betty White Actress
Post Date: 28th Aug, 2010 - 1:02am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Betty White

Betty White in her own words

Actress Betty White talks about her first Emmy win in her own words. Ref. Source 9

Image by David Shankbone from Wikimedia public domain.

Betty White
Betty White (Hover)

Sponsored Links:
28th Aug, 2010 - 7:53am / Post ID: #

White Betty

I used to love Betty White until I heard her deliver a filthy, foul-mouthed monologue on a cable TV show. Completely changed my opinion of her.

18th Sep, 2010 - 1:20pm / Post ID: #

Betty White Sports & Fashion Music Movies

Betty White is one of those celebrities that gets more popular the older she gets. You got to give her credit for her quick mind though. I know seniors much younger that can hardly get their sentences together to make sense.

Post Date: 19th Aug, 2011 - 11:11pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

White Betty

Betty White tops celebrity trust poll

Seems like former Golden Girls actress Betty White really does have the Midas touch. Ref. Source 9

21st Jan, 2015 - 5:07am / Post ID: #

White Betty

Can you believe that Betty White is now 93 years old! Its amazing how long she has lived and still able to be a full participant in movies.

Post Date: 31st Dec, 2021 - 11:45pm / Post ID: #

Betty White

Betty White has died at 99, reports say. The legendary 'Golden Girls' star was known for her decades-long career in television. From Betty White's very first television series, "Life With Elizabeth," there has hardly been a time when she has not been a regular presence in America's homes. She died Friday morning, according to reports from People and Deadline. Source 2a.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
2nd Jan, 2021 - 2:37pm / Post ID: #

Betty White

She was a classic actress with an emphasis in comedy while supporting the rights of others especially animals.

3rd Jan, 2022 - 4:48am / Post ID: #

Betty White Movies Music Fashion & Sports

Betty was very funny and will be missed by all. Too bad she didn't make it to 100 years old.

> TOPIC: Betty White

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,