JorgeRiveron Introduction

Jorgeriveron Introduction - Introductions, Member Sharing - Posted: 28th Aug, 2010 - 5:37pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 28th Aug, 2010 - 1:46pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

I really want to know, how does the membership think about the future of EURO vs USD Trend in a few month ahead

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 28th Aug, 2010 - 3:44pm / Post ID: #

Introduction JorgeRiveron

You Are Now A Member Of The International Community!

We hope that you can become a vibrant contributor to the Topics here. Please keep in mind the Rules and Policies you agreed to before becoming a Member. In case you need a reminder I have placed the vital links at the bottom of my Post.

If you ever have questions about features in the Community please do ask here, your Introduction Thread by pressing the [Reply] button.

Here are some links to important parts of our Community:
Read --> Constructive Posting Policy | See All Boards | Site Map | FAQ

Post Date: 28th Aug, 2010 - 3:45pm / Post ID: #

JorgeRiveron Introduction Sharing Member & Introductions

Honey, please tell me that is not how you normally introduce yourself to people you don't know?

Post Date: 28th Aug, 2010 - 4:14pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Of course I´m not, but I would like to know, about this, however I could talk you, about me, I´m Mechanical Ingeneer, 37 years old, I like the music, Dance, learn, knowing anothers peoples, cultures, etc, in my free times I like to play chess
I found this internet page, looking for EURO vs USD Future trend, thats the reason because I put this titles.
Is your Picture?, the picture that I saw in your answer, then you look very Beautiful, I want to apology with you, for my first question, then I would like to write me again if you want.

Post Date: 28th Aug, 2010 - 5:37pm / Post ID: #

Admin + Architect
[?] CPosts: 38,048
Flag Posts: 51,705
Avg: 6.5 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 100%
[+] Gain: 4,600.30 FP
Charm: 394

We already have a lengthy Thread about this here: The U.S. Dollar vs. The Euro please continue Discussion about that Topic there. Please also search before starting any new Topics. Thanks.

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Hard Work | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Libertarian
Tenet: Reperire Veritatem | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Fifty Something | Joined: Reg. 3rd Sep, 2002 - 1:01pm
Signature: Donate Please Support Our Efforts!

> TOPIC: JorgeRiveron Introduction

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,