Kyiv Ukraine Temple

Kyiv Ukraine Temple - Mormon Doctrine Studies - Posted: 24th Sep, 2010 - 10:56am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 31st Aug, 2010 - 12:36am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Kyiv Ukraine Temple

Kyiv Ukraine Temple

Joining President Monson for the dedication ceremonies were President Dieter F. Uchtdorf, second counselor in the First Presidency; Elder Russell M. Nelson of the Quorum of the Twelve Apostles; Elder William R. Walker of the Quorums of the Seventy and executive director of the church's temple department, the wives of the latter three leaders and the East Europe Area presidency. Ref. Source 1

Sponsored Links:
31st Aug, 2010 - 2:38am / Post ID: #

Temple Ukraine Kyiv

Our bishop discussed this yesterday at church. He was a missionary to the Ukraine when the very first mission was opened there. Now they have a temple, and he was so cute yesterday in his excitement about that. He said a boy that he baptized at age 9 is now serving as a missionary in the Ukraine, and was companion to a young man in our stake.

I think it's wonderful that the temple building continues.

Post Date: 22nd Sep, 2010 - 4:21pm / Post ID: #

Kyiv Ukraine Temple Studies Doctrine Mormon

Below is a photo of the Kyiv Ukraine Temple

Kyiv Ukraine Temple
Kyiv Ukraine Temple (Hover)

24th Sep, 2010 - 4:14am / Post ID: #

Temple Ukraine Kyiv

Wow, it's really going to be beautiful when the trees mature. Very lovely, but it looks so isolated. All the temples I've been to have been right in the middle of housing tracts or high-rise buildings. It must be really peaceful there.

24th Sep, 2010 - 10:56am / Post ID: #

Temple Ukraine Kyiv

It has a stately appearance to it. One thing I was impressed with was the many levels that could be seen during construction.

> TOPIC: Kyiv Ukraine Temple

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,