Godkiller

Godkiller - Movies, Music, Fashion, Sports - Posted: 19th Mar, 2013 - 12:09am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 1st Sep, 2010 - 6:05pm / Post ID: #

Godkiller

About a 16-year-old boy's odyssey through a post-nuke wasteland as he searches for a new heart to save his dying sister.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 1st Sep, 2010 - 10:45pm / Post ID: #

Godkiller
A Friend

Godkiller

Strictly speaking, it's not anime but an illustrated film. The difference is mainly that this has a minimalist style of animation with most images taken directly from the original comic version & dramatic voice acting overlaid. Kind of like an old radio play with pictures. In this case, there are some fairly nasty pictures as well so it's not one for the kids.
As for the entertainment value, well it's all in the eye of the beholder I suppose. It's not a movie that the average person would want to sit through. Most people would not even consider it a movie but for those that do like to see animation in its various forms, this one is particularly well done. Disturbing sometimes but well done never the less and it kept me watching till the end.

Reconcile Edited: Dead2u on 1st Sep, 2010 - 10:46pm

3rd Sep, 2010 - 1:50pm / Post ID: #

Godkiller Sports & Fashion Music Movies

In doing some research this seems to be an adult rated animation with heavy gore and violence. Is the rating R or higher?

Post Date: 4th Sep, 2010 - 10:24am / Post ID: #

Godkiller
A Friend

Godkiller

I bought my copy from Amazon and it's unrated but I"ve no doubt it should be "R". It's definitely not for children.

Post Date: 5th Sep, 2010 - 11:45pm / Post ID: #

Godkiller

The director, writer for both screenplay and graphic novel of the GodKiller is Matt Pizzolo.

Godkiller
Godkiller (Hover)

Post Date: 19th Mar, 2013 - 12:09am / Post ID: #

Godkiller

Godkiller

What is your review for the entertainment value of the anime movie called, "Godkiller"?

Godkiller
Godkiller (Hover)

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!

> TOPIC: Godkiller

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,