Definite Proof The Whole Moon Landing Is A Hoax

Definite Proof Moon Landing Hoax - Sciences, Education, Art, Writing, UFO - Posted: 7th Sep, 2010 - 10:03pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Video - So You believe the conspiracy?
30th Mar, 2010 - 9:47pm / Post ID: #

You cannot get much better than this for evidence:

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 6th Sep, 2010 - 3:06am / Post ID: #

Hoax Is Landing Moon Whole Proof Definite

Name: QC

Comments: Definitely interesting, but definite proof? I don't think the documentary gives definitive answers about the moon landing being a hoax.

Post Date: 6th Sep, 2010 - 5:34am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Definite Proof The Whole Moon Landing Is A Hoax UFO & Writing Art Education Sciences

I still says it is a hoax. Looking at the shadows kind of proves it. How is there more than one light source?

6th Sep, 2010 - 7:23am / Post ID: #

I knew Armstrong was a woman...aside from that (hee hee)...I had never thought about it. I guess, I had just been one of the goons who had been told it was real, so let believe it. However, thinking about it and looking closely at the doco, it could be imagined that it was not real. I'm still not convinced, however, it has sparked my interest!

Post Date: 6th Sep, 2010 - 2:48pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

[..] We have people that still think the moon landing was a hoax, come on people at that time computers was not powerful enough to simulate that sort of thing

Some say

international QUOTE
"You can tell Apollo was faked because ... The American flag appears to be flapping as if "in a breeze" in videos and photographs supposedly taken from the airless lunar surface"

But in truth
international QUOTE
"the video you see where the flag's moving is because the astronaut just placed it there, and the inertia from when they let go kept it moving," said spaceflight historian Roger Launius, of the Smithsonian's National Air and Space Museum in Washington D.C."

Have no of you people done any physics and astronomy < yes astronomy to know how the sun was aligned etc ?

Edited Message Edited...
Persephone: No references to Deity. Please look at how we use the Quote Tags here. When you do not use these tags source material that is not your own may appear to be yours when it is not. See our Constructive Posting Policy.

Post Date: 6th Sep, 2010 - 11:54pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Well yeah I can see the part about the flag moving because it was caused by man. But as far as the shadows facing two different directions you have to have two light sources. Plus I have looked at the landing sites with a powerful telescope and I can not see any of the lower parts of the lunar landing module.

Then what about the stars. Did they all stop shining just while we were on the moon?

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 7th Sep, 2010 - 6:22pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Definite Proof Whole Moon Landing Is Hoax

Of course it had multiple light sources, remember the space craft was right there shining light on them, also they had set up other equipment before video taping.
About the stars Andromeda galaxy is the brightest star in the sky and the only one seen with the human eyes, how would you want to see the other stars now? I mean to have a great luminous influence on the video?

Edited Message Edited...
Persephone: Please use uppercase letters as appropriate: names, start of sentence, etc. See Constructive Posting Policy.

Post Date: 7th Sep, 2010 - 10:03pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Definite Proof Whole Moon Landing Is Hoax Sciences Education Art Writing & UFO

They stated that they did not use any other light other than the sunlight. That means they were lying to us on that front?

Plus we can not see the stars during the daylight hours on earth due to the atmosphere bending the light and blocking out the black of the night sky. On the moon you do not have a thick atmosphere doing this and you can clearly see the dark night sky thus you should be able to see some stars.

> TOPIC: Definite Proof The Whole Moon Landing Is A Hoax

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,