The Event - Movies, Music, Fashion, Sports - Posted: 6th Oct, 2010 - 12:32am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 
The Event TV Series
TV Series
Post Date: 8th Sep, 2010 - 1:52pm / Post ID: #

The Event

The Event

What is your review for the entertainment value of the TV Series called, "The Event"?

The Event
The Event (Hover)

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 8th Sep, 2010 - 1:54pm / Post ID: #

Event The

The Event - Season 1 Episode 0 "Sneak Peak" - What if there was a cover-up so big that even the President was on a need-to-know basis? And what if some average guy stumped upon the truth - a secret so powerful it could literaly change the course of humanity?

Post Date: 8th Sep, 2010 - 9:53pm / Post ID: #

The Event
A Friend

The Event Sports & Fashion Music Movies

With all the trailers or previews of this show and the different scenarios I find it hard to believe that just one person may have stumbled on the truth. What if it was a group of people? I know one thing for sure I will watch the first show to see if it is something I may watch regularly.

Post Date: 22nd Sep, 2010 - 12:00pm / Post ID: #

Event The

The Event - Season 1 Episode 1 - The series about a spectacular conspiracy gets underway with everyman Sean Walker (Jason Ritter) looking into the disappearance of his girlfriend Leila (Sarah Roemer) from a Caribbean cruise. In other events, the president (Blair Underwood), over the objections of his National Intelligence director (Željko Ivanek), plans to announce he's releasing a group of detainees.

The Event
The Event (Hover)

Post Date: 23rd Sep, 2010 - 2:30am / Post ID: #

The Event
A Friend

Event The

I found this show to be interesting. I did not like the jumping back and forth that much but it was easy to follow and I think it left you wanting more answers than you began with. I may watch it regularly.

Post Date: 28th Sep, 2010 - 6:12pm / Post ID: #

The Event

The Event - Season 1 Episode 2 - Following the plane incident, the president's men scramble to figure out what happened; Sterling has Sophia taken into custody; and the conspiracy's web snares an FBI agent Collier (Heather McComb) and a mercenary Carter (D.B. Sweeney) In other events, a shadowy man named Thomas (Clifton Collins Jr.) comes forth with information about the detainees.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 28th Sep, 2010 - 11:36pm / Post ID: #

The Event
A Friend

The Event

I liked the fact that some of the questions were answered but they added more questions. This reminds me of that show in the 70's I believe called cliff hangers. Always leaving you wanting to watch the next show to see what happens and get answers.

Post Date: 6th Oct, 2010 - 12:32am / Post ID: #

The Event Movies Music Fashion & Sports

The Event - Season 1 Episode 3 - President Martinez's administration unveils a tough new strategy to force Sophia to reveal the detainees" plan, putting into play a new detainee, Maya. Elsewhere, we learn that Vicky and Carter are in possession of a crucial hostage. FBI Agent Collier's suspicion grows deeper.

+  1 2 3 4 

> TOPIC: The Event

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,