Artificial Skin

Artificial Skin - Sciences, Education, Art, Writing, UFO - Posted: 3rd Feb, 2019 - 11:48am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 14th Sep, 2010 - 11:09pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Artificial Skin

Artificial 'skin' can sense pressure

New artificial "skin" fashioned out of flexible semiconductor materials can sense touch, making it possible to create robots with a grip delicate enough to hold an egg, yet strong enough to grasp the frying pan, US researchers said on Sunday. Ref. Source 8

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 15th Sep, 2010 - 2:34am / Post ID: #

Artificial Skin
A Friend

Skin Artificial

I believe that takes us one more step closer to having robots living with us or amongst us. Does this make it closer to being a society that relies on robots to do a lot of talks we normally hate to do. Like mow the lawn or take out the trash.

15th Sep, 2010 - 3:34am / Post ID: #

Artificial Skin UFO & Writing Art Education Sciences

Although, I know the potential of this is fantastic, it also scares me. Is it getting closer to The terminator time, when robots start taking over the world, manipulated by the greedy man or will we be run by the arrogant and selfish robots like Bender (Futurama)? Either scenario is kinda scary. And if this is the case, how close are we to it?

Post Date: 3rd Feb, 2019 - 11:48am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Skin Artificial

Artificial skin could give superhuman perception. A new type of sensor could lead to artificial skin that someday helps burn victims 'feel' and safeguards the rest of us. Researchers wanted to create a sensor that can mimic the sensing properties of skin. Such a sensor would need to be able to detect pressure, temperature, and vibration. But why limit it? Perhaps it could do other things too. Source 1l.

> TOPIC: Artificial Skin

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,