Image by Gene Bromberg - benaffleck7-2-1, CC BY-Specific Action: 2.0, Source 3r

Ben Affleck
Ben Affleck (Hover)

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 25th Aug, 2013 - 1:53pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Affleck Ben

Ben Affleck cast as Batman

Warner Bros have announced that the 41-year-old actor-director will star as a new incarnation of the Dark Knight in a film bringing Batman and Superman together. Ref. Source 1

Post Date: 21st Jun, 2014 - 8:16am / Post ID: #

Ben Affleck Sports & Fashion Music Movies

JLo: "I made Affleck a star"

IT"S been 10 years since they called off their engagement, but Jennifer Lopez takes credit for transforming Ben Affleck into a movie star. Ref. Source 2

Post Date: 5th Sep, 2014 - 2:30am / Post ID: #

Ben Affleck
A Friend

Affleck Ben

Jennifer Lopez and Ben Affleck were a great couple in Jersey Girl. He was such a loving father, giving up his dream to care for his daughter. *smile* I loved it!

16th Mar, 2017 - 4:02am / Post ID: #

Affleck Ben

I hope that Ben Affleck can overcome his alcohol addiction and get back his life. He has a great wife and children he should not lose any of them.

Post Date: 1st Sep, 2018 - 1:06am / Post ID: #

Ben Affleck

Ben Affleck’s latest massive career blow. BEN Affleck, now in rehab, may lose out on his most lucrative film role due to his alcohol issues. Source 3y.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
1st Sep, 2018 - 5:55am / Post ID: #

Ben Affleck

I don't think Ben Affleck ever grew up. Something was missed somewhere in the growing up years that made him think he was still a teenager experiencing life. When you become a man, have a wife and children you have to stop doing childish things get some discipline and self-control.

Post Date: 29th Oct, 2019 - 8:39am / Post ID: #

Ben Affleck Movies Music Fashion & Sports

Affleck stumbles outside of Halloween bash. Ben Affleck appeared to have a sobriety setback on the weekend as he was filmed stumbling outside a Halloween party in Hollywood. Source 6e.

+  1 2 

> TOPIC: Ben Affleck

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,