Dancing With The Stars Season 11

Dancing Stars Season 11 - Movies, Music, Fashion, Sports - Posted: 16th Sep, 2010 - 6:14pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

31st Aug, 2010 - 3:01pm / Post ID: #

Dancing with the Stars Season 11

There are rumors that Sarah Palin's daughter is going to star in this season's Dancing with the Stars. They say if she does then that will hurt their image. What do you think?

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 31st Aug, 2010 - 11:48pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Season Stars With Dancing

I could care less if a Palin is in the Dancing with the stars. Iowa native Kurt Warner is on the show this season and I would like to see him do well.

Post Date: 31st Aug, 2010 - 11:57pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Dancing With The Stars Season 11 Sports & Fashion Music Movies

Bristol Palin, David Hasselhoff, The Situation Join 'Dancing With the Stars'

The Situation, the Hoff and Sarah Palin's daughter, Bristol, will hit 'Dancing With the Stars' for the show's eleventh season this September. "She's excited for me," Bristol said of her politician mother. "She knows that this is going to be hard Ref. Source 8

16th Sep, 2010 - 6:14pm / Post ID: #

Season Stars With Dancing

international QUOTE (JB @ 31-Aug 10, 11:01 AM)
Dancing with the Stars Season 11

There are rumors that Sarah Palin's daughter is going to star in this season's Dancing with the Stars. They say if she does then that will hurt their image. What do you think?

I think her presence on the show is ridiculous. Since when is she a star? As far as I know, she is only known for being the daughter of Palin and being pregnant out of wedlock THEN criticize harshly the father of her child because according to her, he is only looking for fame while giving interviews, etc and now SHE is the one appearing on Dancing with the Stars? *shaking head*.

> TOPIC: Dancing With The Stars Season 11

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,