Will Ferrell

Will Ferrell - Movies, Music, Fashion, Sports - Posted: 14th Apr, 2018 - 8:04am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Top  Will Ferrell Actor - Comedian
Post Date: 16th Sep, 2010 - 10:48pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Will Ferrell

Will Ferrell would like to move to Russia because the people are "Very jolly". Ref. Source 5

Image by Eva Rinaldi - Will Ferrell, CC BY-Specific Action: 2.0, Source 7j.

Will Ferrell
Will Ferrell (Hover)

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 13th Apr, 2018 - 5:36pm / Post ID: #

Ferrell Will

Actor Will Ferrell involved in crash on way back from Oceanside event. Actor Will Ferrell was riding in an SUV that was involved in a two-vehicle crash on the northbound Santa Ana (5) Freeway in the Aliso Viejo area, it was reported today. Source 8w.

Post Date: 13th Apr, 2018 - 6:25pm / Post ID: #

Will Ferrell
A Friend

Will Ferrell Sports & Fashion Music Movies

I wonder if the other vehicle was a paparazzi trying to get photographs of Will and the other passengers in the SUV. I am glad that he only suffered minor injuries.

13th Apr, 2018 - 7:25pm / Post ID: #

Ferrell Will

Will Ferrell is so funny I hope this is nothing serious and he comes back from it without a scratch. You're right about those Paparazzi they're terrible!

Post Date: 14th Apr, 2018 - 8:04am / Post ID: #

Ferrell Will

Ferrell hospitalised after serious car crash. WILL Ferrell has been rushed to hospital after he was riding in a car that was side swiped and then flipped in a crash that has left at least one person in a critical condition. Source 3x.

> TOPIC: Will Ferrell

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,