Internet for SIngle LDS? - Page 2 of 2

With the amount of creeps out there I dont - Page 2 - Mormon Doctrine Studies - Posted: 16th Sep, 2007 - 5:37pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
Did you know that the Administrators of this site met through the internet?
15th Nov, 2003 - 1:28pm / Post ID: #

Internet for SIngle LDS? - Page 2

But I guess, I have also to live with my past as well as in presence

As do we all!  I have my share of a "past" -- I understand how it follows us around.  I try really hard not to let it shade my future.

I didn't mean to say that I don't need some fixing myself!

Roz

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 16th Nov, 2003 - 1:25am / Post ID: #

Internet for SIngle LDS?
A Friend

LDS SIngle Internet

I've never tried it personally - I've thought about it but have never gotten around to it.  I have heard that internet dating in general is a booming business in the US and people seem to be happy with their relationships.  But as I said - no personal experiences

Post Date: 6th Feb, 2007 - 11:26pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Internet for SIngle LDS? Studies Doctrine Mormon

INTERNET DATERS TWEAK THE TRUTH: STUDY

Valentine's Day is approaching, but those looking for truth and romance would be well advised to avoid internet dating sites to meet the man or woman of their dreams, according to a new study.
Ref. https://www.cbc.ca/technology/story/2007/02...s-20070205.html

16th Sep, 2007 - 5:37pm / Post ID: #

Page 2 LDS SIngle Internet

With the amount of creeps out there I dont think I would take a chance like this, but the lds singles places are fun for flirting though. wink.gif

+  1 2 

> TOPIC: Internet for SIngle LDS?

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,