Elizabeth Warren - Page 2 of 3

Yup, they should write that as a bill and - Page 2 - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 28th Apr, 2017 - 6:09pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 
  Elizabeth Warren Appeared in Michael Moore's Capitalism: A Love Story - Appointed to an all new consumer protection agency - Senator
28th Apr, 2017 - 4:56pm / Post ID: #

Elizabeth Warren - Page 2

Sometimes Sen. Warren can have some good points but most times she is just overly dramatic. She often reminds me of this overly concerned grandmother.

International Level: Activist / Political Participation: 27 ActivistPoliticianActivist 2.7%

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 28th Apr, 2017 - 5:31pm / Post ID: #

Elizabeth Warren
A Friend

Warren Elizabeth

Yeah, I have a bit of a libertarian streak, and a strong distrust of big government, I find this proposal rather scary. I don't want the IRS both preparing and collecting my taxes. That is a clear conflict of interest. More, this is one step away from mandating the IRS prepare taxes.

Reconcile Edited: Abnninja on 28th Apr, 2017 - 5:49pm

Post Date: 28th Apr, 2017 - 5:48pm / Post ID: #

Elizabeth Warren
A Friend

Elizabeth Warren History & Civil Business Politics

In her latest book she has said that money in Washington is like a snake that is slithering through Washington and doing no good in fact she stated that it is a direct threat to our democracy. Then she says the IRS should do our taxes for us? That makes no sense to me at all.

Post Date: 28th Apr, 2017 - 5:52pm / Post ID: #

Elizabeth Warren
A Friend

Page 2 Warren Elizabeth

KN,

She means outside money from lawyers and lobbyists. Money the IRS steals from hard working Americans' pockets to fund her, and other folks in Congress in both parties, pet projects is good money.

Post Date: 28th Apr, 2017 - 5:59pm / Post ID: #

Elizabeth Warren
A Friend

Warren Elizabeth

It does not matter. The same thing is true. Money is the root of all evil and all these people in Washington are supposed to be there to represent us instead of their own special interests and getting more money in their own pockets. They are all crooked and need to be removed from office since they are only there for themselves.

Post Date: 28th Apr, 2017 - 6:02pm / Post ID: #

Elizabeth Warren
A Friend

Elizabeth Warren

Oh, I agree with you but she does not. Nor do most other members of Congress, whether members of the House or the Senate. I fear most of them have been thoroughly corrupted by DC's culture and allure. They go there with good intentions and then they get corrupted.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 28th Apr, 2017 - 6:07pm / Post ID: #

Elizabeth Warren
A Friend

Elizabeth Warren - Page 2

I think we just found something that all the people in congress and the house can agree upon is that they need to be there and collect all that bad money so they can get richer and stick it to the poor and middle class citizens.

Reconcile Edited: KNtoran on 28th Apr, 2017 - 6:08pm

Post Date: 28th Apr, 2017 - 6:09pm / Post ID: #

Elizabeth Warren
A Friend

Elizabeth Warren Politics Business Civil & History - Page 2

Yup, they should write that as a bill and put that before Congress. There'd be 535 votes for it. It would be veto proof.

+  1 2 3 

> TOPIC: Elizabeth Warren

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,