What are you looking for?

What For - Mormon Doctrine Studies - Posted: 27th Oct, 2003 - 1:50pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 
Yep, uhuh, right...
30th Sep, 2003 - 10:34am / Post ID: #

Everyone approaches marriage in a different way. They choose a partner based on some preset beliefs and 'standards' they have set for themselves. What is your ideal mate? You may also wish to share if activity in the CHurch is important, being sealed for eternity, job, lifestyle, etc.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 8th Oct, 2003 - 3:52am / Post ID: #

A Friend

for you What

Guess I'm the first to tackle this subject....Great! Hmmmm, hard question....How about sexy, spiritual, and rich? haha! RM maybe? Seriously, must have a wonderful personality, great testimony, depth of wisdom and spiritual strength, talent, love kids....a saint perhaps? =) Oh, did I mention sexy, spiritual, and rich? LOL! OK, better quit while I'm ahead....

Post Date: 16th Oct, 2003 - 9:50am / Post ID: #

A Friend

What are you looking for? Studies Doctrine Mormon

I can tell you what I am looking for - I have spent a lot of time thinking about this VERY carefully so as to be sure that I am looking for the right things.

Someone with a STRONG testimony of the gospel is vital. Someone I can talk to and have a conversation with, intelligent, someone who isn't afraid to disagree with me, someone that I can spend eternity with. Someone with whom I share an attraction would be good I mean - eternity is a long time to spend with someone that there is no attraction to but they don't have to be perfect - I am not looking for perfection. Money is not important, I don't care if they are rich or poor but they do have to be affection, kind, thoughtful, considerate, accepting of children (because I have one from my previous marriage), forgiving, non-judgmental. Being an RM is not a necessity because I have met some RM's who are not very nice at all. I guess I could add the whole romantic speil but that isn't very practical really is it? Someone I can cook for who doesn't mind helping out - I don't want anyone who expects me to do everything because I have things that I like to do as well. There - now - do you think I can find someone who fits that bill? Not likely but then again - I never know.

Post Date: 17th Oct, 2003 - 5:16pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

for you What

What I am really looking for is someone who is Kind, compassionate, a nice guy that likes to smile and have fun, and MUST be a LDS (no if and/or buts).  I am very likeable and can get along with anybody. I love kids, have one of my own. If you need to know anything else let me know.

Post Date: 25th Oct, 2003 - 11:36pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

for you What

My age is listed as 93 - my mom isn't even that old.

Besides all the usual religious campatibility etc- my concept of the ideal companion is
He must:
- enjoy spending some time alone
- share the remote
- have his own PC
- Be pro- environment
- tolerate classical music
- enjoy plays, concerts etc.
- know how to care for himself, cooking laundry etc
- share in the housework
- not be a lawyer
- never confuse Star Trek and Star Wars
- like small towns
- never expect to live in snow again
- let me sleep late on Saturdays
- be interested in things, particularly science, history etc

I never expect to find this person but I guess it doesn't hurt to put it in writing.

27th Oct, 2003 - 11:38am / Post ID: #

My age is listed as 93 - my mom isn't even that old.

Check your profile.  You probably have the wrong birth year listed.

I never expect to find this person but I guess it doesn't hurt to put it in writing.

Your list doesn't look all that demanding - well maybe the part about sharing the remote is a little unreasonable.  smile.gif  Of course, having your age listed as 93 might make it hard to find the right someone. wink.gif

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 27th Oct, 2003 - 1:48pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

What you for

Sophia, what exactly is your age? =) Say, you've got kind of an easy wish list to fill...what about education, economic background, spirituality, ethnicity....How do you feel about that? Any of it of importance to you? Just curious...Have a nice day....

Post Date: 27th Oct, 2003 - 1:50pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

What you for Mormon Doctrine Studies

madlds, I hear ya on the "not nice" RM's....It would certainly be ideal to find an RM who IS nice, eh? I think (hope?) there are plenty out there =)

+  1 2 3 4 

> TOPIC: What are you looking for?

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,