Your Dream Wedding Day

Your Dream Wedding Day - Mormon Doctrine Studies - Posted: 13th Jul, 2011 - 6:59pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Well the day is here, or at least it is in your imagination, so what would you like to happen now its your special day?
22nd Oct, 2003 - 8:12pm / Post ID: #

Your Dream Wedding Day

Your Dream Wedding Day

Yes, you are single, but now is the time of your wedding day. Tell us all the details of how you want that day to be. Here are some things you can talk about:

1. What month to be married in
2. Which temple
3. Who should be there (remember sealing rooms are not big)
4. What kind of dress
5. Will you have a reception and where
6. Where will you go for your honeymoon

Sponsored Links:
23rd Oct, 2003 - 2:12am / Post ID: #

Day Wedding Dream Your

Marriage For: Time & Eternity
I'm Looking For: Mutually goal-oriented mate
My Goals: Striving as a couple to live worthily

1. What month to be married in
May.  After April showers, before June heat.

2. Which temple
Redlands smile.gif

3. Who should be there (remember sealing rooms are not big)
Oh, gosh, in my dreams my mother would be there.  But that's not likely.  My intended spouse, of course, and his parents.  I think that's plenty, us as a couple and our parents.  Maybe one best friend on each side.  It's too sacred to have a big group all whispery and giggly.

4. What kind of dress
Very simple, but of the best quality I could make it.  (I sewed my first temple dress, and one of my other wedding dresses.  I did the best job, with the best materials I could afford.  Tiny, elegant touches, like heart-shaped buttons, white-on-white embroidery, seed pearls sewn on lace...  wonderful.)

5. Will you have a reception and where
A small, brief reception immediately following the sealing, with a small group of family and friends.  At the historic Victorian home here in town that is so beautiful, gardens and everything.  A light lunch, and we're off to the honeymoon. (woo hoo!)

6. Where will you go for your honeymoon
I've always been drawn to the ocean, so it would have to be a beach -- and not necessarily tropical.  I enjoy west coast beaches and north better than south.  A whole week of barefoot in the sand would be a little slice of heaven.

If only I'd done it right to begin with.... But *if* I ever marry again, it will be a completely different experience.

Roz

Post Date: 12th Nov, 2003 - 4:03am / Post ID: #

Your Dream Wedding Day
A Friend

Your Dream Wedding Day Studies Doctrine Mormon

1. What month: I have always wanted a December wedding.
2. Which Temple: Well I would love for it to be at the San Diego, Temple because that is where I took out my endowments. But since I now live in Washington State. I would have to say the Portland, OR Temple.
3. Who should be there (remember sealing rooms are not big) Well since I'm the only member in my family I guess my spouse and his family.
4. What kind of dress: Well since you can only wear white in Temple it would be whatever they let me wear. I wanted a Champange colored short sleeve dress. But since I can't wear that in the Temple I have to find a replacement, which I have not done yet.
5. Will you have a reception and where: Since I no longer live in CA. I have no idea. I do know that I will have a ring ceremony for my grandmother and friends who are not members of the church. I want white and candle lights all round.
6. Where will you go for your honeymoon: I would like to spend 3 days in Julian, CA and 3 days at Disneyland.

[edit]ADMIN: User that posted this is: chocltequeen[/edit]

Post Date: 3rd Jan, 2004 - 5:49am / Post ID: #

Your Dream Wedding Day
A Friend

Day Wedding Dream Your

I really don't want a "wedding", just an eternal marriage. My family has the entire wedding planned, but if it were up to me:
I would get married in May, my favorite month.
It would probably be in the LA temple, it's the closest.
I want my closest family members there, thats all, nothing big.
The dress has been picked out already. It's modest and simple and white. No lace or beads, I hate that.
I don't want a reception, but there will probably be one. I'd like it out in the gardens.
The honeymoon?? He'll have to surprise me. I'd love to go anywhere.

Post Date: 10th Mar, 2004 - 5:48am / Post ID: #

Your Dream Wedding Day
A Friend

Day Wedding Dream Your

OK, here we go!

1. What month: I would defer to my wife-to-be here. If I had to state a preference, it would be from March-May when the weather is absolutely beautiful and it hasn't gotten too hot yet.

2. Which Temple: As old hat as this is, I'd say Salt Lake. Failing that, the Mesa AZ Temple which I live very close to.

3. Who's there: My wife's family, two sisters, my brother in law, my best friend Jeff (my best man) and his wife.

4. Dress: I'd be honored to wear white while in the Temple. Outside, a black and white tux. I'd want my wife to find a dress that she considered perfect for her.

5. Reception?: Of course! I have many non-member friends and I would want them all to share the occasion with me.

6. Honeymoon: I've given this some thought, and nothing really stands out. I hope my eternal companion has some input here.

coolt5

Post Date: 13th Jul, 2011 - 6:59pm / Post ID: #

Your Dream Wedding Day

Name: Mindy

Comments: I love these kinds of topics.

1. Has to be either May or April, I don't like it too hot
2. Either SLC or LA
3. Well immediate family for the temple part and then everyone else at the chapel!
4. Something unique and fashionable but still within standards
5. Of course! At the ward's cultural hall.
6. I don't know... If we can afford it somewhere like Europe

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!

> TOPIC: Your Dream Wedding Day

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,