Your Worst Date Ever...

Your Worst Date Ever - Mormon Doctrine Studies - Posted: 11th Nov, 2003 - 9:24pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
1st Nov, 2003 - 11:17am / Post ID: #

Your Worst Date Ever...

Marriage For: Time & Eternity

What was your worst date ever?  What made it so bad?

My worst date ever was on a New Year's Eve.  My date and I went to a party hosted by my (woman) boss, who also just happened to be a billiards champion.  Well, my date challenged her to a game and she beat him quite handily.

For the rest of the night, he repeated over and over, "I can't believe I was beaten by a *woman*!"  That was sooooo annoying!!!

Then, long before midnight, I knew I didn't want to kiss him at the traditional countdown!  So I snuck out at about 11:45... and while running across the street to my truck, I tripped in my high-heeled shoes and broke my ankle...  what a nightmare.  I drove myself -- in my standard shifting car! -- to the hospital.

Needless to say, I never dated that fellow again.

What's your story?

Roz

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 3rd Nov, 2003 - 12:12am / Post ID: #

Your Worst Date Ever...
A Friend

Ever Date Worst Your

Farseer, that would be hard to top.

I did go on a line up once and the guy took his mother along.  

3rd Nov, 2003 - 6:24pm / Post ID: #

Your Worst Date Ever... Studies Doctrine Mormon

Man, Farseer, what a disaster!  I bet you get a good laugh telling that story now though.  However, at the time that had to be aweful!

I haven't really dated in years since I just got divorced after 14 years of marriage so I don't have any good stories to contribute, but I really enjoyed yours.  :)

4th Nov, 2003 - 11:41am / Post ID: #

Ever Date Worst Your

Yep, that was a doozy of a date. smile.gif  And I can laugh now, but at the time it was pretty awful.

Gosh, am I the only one with a weird life?!

Sofia, please explain "line up"?  Is that a blind date?  And he brought his mother?? Eeeek!

Roz

Post Date: 4th Nov, 2003 - 8:18pm / Post ID: #

Your Worst Date Ever...
A Friend

Ever Date Worst Your

Line up is an arranged date - blind date I guess.  The sad thing is the lady who lined us up just loved this guy as a friend and so it was quite a compliment that she would want me to go out with him.  But we were like from different planets.  And he had an extra ticket to a concert and he brought his mother.

The moral is:

Avoid blind dates if the person that lined you up will be hurt if you don't like the person.

Post Date: 4th Nov, 2003 - 10:07pm / Post ID: #

Your Worst Date Ever...
A Friend

Your Worst Date Ever...

Well  sorry  to about that date farseer, Mine I think it worse Coz I went out with my boyfriend of 4  years this party hosted by my best friend.

You know why my best friend invited  us  coz she had a crush  on my bf . After few minutes there I excuse  my self and went into the bathroom and   when i came  back there is no  sign of my bf and my  best friend. I chat there with one of a friend at the party. I wasn't thinking and went with my friend inside  the house I was  shocked to see my bf and best friend make  out at   their lounge. I just stand there  without  saying anything  and look at them with awww.... One of my friend scream  at her calling name and i walk out my boyrfriend  ran  after me but i  didn't care I just hop  into my friends vehicle  and drove off.....

I cry when I think about it that someone yoou loved  and trust betrayed you  even your best friend. Ever since that day I never  dated anyone I just having a good time and try to overcome my heart broken. And I think that is so worse......

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
11th Nov, 2003 - 5:05pm / Post ID: #

Your Worst Date Ever...

Pacifik, that's truly an awful experience!  Those involved will someday realize what they did.  But even if they never do, I hope you can move past the hurt and find someone worthy to love smile.gif

Roz

Post Date: 11th Nov, 2003 - 9:24pm / Post ID: #

Your Worst Date Ever...
A Friend

Your Worst Date Ever... Mormon Doctrine Studies

Well I don't date much but when I do they are not the best. We usually get into arguments over our religious beliefs. Some men are really hung up on them. Sometimes I think they use it as an excuse because once they get to know me they realize that I'm a very strong woman, and I make them feel unneeded. I seem to meet men with lots of issues. LOL any suggestions on how to change that?

+  1 2 

> TOPIC: Your Worst Date Ever...

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,