Hawaii Five-0 - Page 2 of 4

I absolutely love this series, I love how - Page 2 - Movies, Music, Fashion, Sports - Posted: 9th Feb, 2011 - 2:19am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 
Hawaii 5-0
TV Series 2010 - Hawaii 5 0
Post Date: 16th Nov, 2010 - 6:45pm / Post ID: #

Hawaii Five-0 - Page 2

Hawaii Five-O - Season 1 Episode 9 - When a member of the security detail for an upcoming Aid Summit is murdered before he can reveal the details of an assassination plot, Five-0 is brought in to investigate the murder and protect the target, a ruthless dictator.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 23rd Nov, 2010 - 3:57pm / Post ID: #

Five- Hawaii

Hawaii Five-O - Season 1 Episode 10 - Five-0 is baffled when a highly skilled ring of thieves pulls off a heist of an armored car, killing two security guards but leaving the money behind. Their only lead in the case requires Danny to reluctantly ask his ex-wife for a favor.

Post Date: 7th Dec, 2010 - 7:26pm / Post ID: #

Hawaii Five-0 Sports & Fashion Music Movies

Hawaii Five-O (2010) - Season 1 Episode 11 - While Five-0 investigates the murder of a man on his honeymoon and his wife's abduction, Medical Examiner Dr. Max Bergman recognizes uncanny similarities to a series of unsolved homicides from a year ago.

Post Date: 15th Dec, 2010 - 1:12am / Post ID: #

Page 2 Five- Hawaii

Hawaii Five-O - Season 1 Episode 12 - It's Christmas in Hawaii, but instead of celebrating, Five-0 is negotiating a hostage situation when the man who killed McGarrett's father resurfaces. The murderer, Victor Hesse, threatens to detonate an explosive that he's strapped to Chin Ho's chest.

Post Date: 5th Jan, 2011 - 9:59pm / Post ID: #

Five- Hawaii

Hawaii Five-O (2010) - Season 1 Episode 13 - When McGarrett's sister is kidnapped and his father's Champ box stolen from his apartment, Steve and Five-0 discover new clues in his mother's murder, including possible ties to the Japanese Yakuza.

Post Date: 19th Jan, 2011 - 11:47pm / Post ID: #

Hawaii Five-0

Hawaii Five-O (2010) - Season 1 Episode 14 - Five-0 joins the Honolulu Police Department in a high-speed police chase that ends with the driver fatally injured, and a gruesome discovery by the team. The investigation leads to an awkward reunion between Chin Ho and his ex-fiance.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 25th Jan, 2011 - 2:11am / Post ID: #

Hawaii Five-0 - Page 2

Hawaii Five-O (2010) - Season 1 Episode 15 - Five-0 struggles to stay a step ahead of a major tsunami that has the island evacuating its shores as they investigate the disappearance of the head of the Tsunami Warning Center.

Post Date: 9th Feb, 2011 - 2:19am / Post ID: #

Hawaii Five-0
A Friend

Hawaii Five-0 Movies Music Fashion & Sports - Page 2

I absolutely love this series, I love how it is a remake of Hawaii Five-O. Great acting, everything. I'm going to watch yesterdays episode soon, can't wait.

+  1 2 3 4 

> TOPIC: Hawaii Five-0

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,