YSA Ages 18-30

Ysa Ages 18-30 - Mormon Doctrine Studies - Posted: 30th Oct, 2003 - 8:49pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
26th Sep, 2003 - 11:53am / Post ID: #

YSA Ages 18-30

YSA Ages 18-30

Imagine, an online activity where you gather and have fun getting to know one another. Anyone brought kool-aid?

PS> Leave the Deep Doctrine for the appropriate board and just relax and get to know everyone.... here have a cookie smile.gif

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 30th Sep, 2003 - 5:12pm / Post ID: #

YSA Ages 18-30
A Friend

- Ages YSA

Well, interestingly enough I still am YSA age apparently... So any other YSA's out there? We should have a time or two chatting in here...

Me? (Thank you for asking) My name is James, I am 29 (30 in Dec 2003), I am an active member with a couple of callings. I attend the temple as often as possible (I try to go about once a month). I am divorced, no children (civil union / pre-conversion) anything else you want to know just ask, I am pretty much an open book.

~Wanlorn

Post Date: 4th Oct, 2003 - 4:43am / Post ID: #

YSA Ages 18-30
A Friend

YSA Ages 18-30 Studies Doctrine Mormon

I am a YSA - 26 in November. I regularly attend church and have a calling in Young women's. I attend a small branch so there are not too many YSA's and the male one's are not dateable (well okay so I dated one of them and it just wasn't right - well okay so he broke up with me but hey that's okay). I am going to the Australia convention at the end of the year!!!

We don't do much by way of activities here which is unfortunate because I really miss mixing with other YSA's on a regular basis. Other than Institute we don't have any real activities where we get to know one another and well there are reasons for that which are not appropriate because we are accountable for every idle word.

I am not normally this verbose (well okay so I am - but I don't mean to be - I simply love conversation and talking and listening).

Post Date: 8th Oct, 2003 - 3:41am / Post ID: #

YSA Ages 18-30
A Friend

- Ages YSA

Hmmm, I'm not 18-30, but just trying to get used to this posting business....sooo, I'm responding to whatever....=) Madlds, I had a lot of Aussi missionary comps, and they were a fun lot....When Aussi's do party, they know how to party well =)

Post Date: 17th Oct, 2003 - 5:48pm / Post ID: #

YSA Ages 18-30
A Friend

- Ages YSA

I live in a part of the US that there is about 1 morman per 5,000 people.  So it is very hard to meet guys by just going to all the activities.  I hope that I can finally connect with someone LDS here.

Post Date: 30th Oct, 2003 - 6:52pm / Post ID: #

YSA Ages 18-30
A Friend

YSA Ages 18-30

Marriage For: Time & Eternity
I'm Looking For: A RM who  can  turn my life around
My Goals: tto  find Mr.  Right

Well, I guess there will  be no  use at all posting  myself here but i  better try i will not give up hope  yet. I am 22years old and I think that I  had a  crush at mmost of  your Rm  guys  but  they never  seems  interested  in me. I had  broown skin,brown eyes and  black hair I am not  a strong  member but I try to get bakc to church though.   I  am weigh 120kg and my  height  is  5ft 7inches tall. i love reading , swimming,and  listent o music I love singing  eventhough  my family thhinks  I sound funny when I sing.

I am  looking  forrward to hear from  you peeps soon.

Yours sincerely

R2

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
30th Oct, 2003 - 7:30pm / Post ID: #

YSA Ages 18-30

pacifikgirl,

Welcome to the singles forum.  If you want people to take your posts seriously you really should update your profile.  You can do this by going to the profile link at the top of the page and providing the requested information by using the drop down menus (arrows).  This was people can see some stats about you and an avatar other than the green frog blob.

Have fun and happy posting.

Post Date: 30th Oct, 2003 - 8:49pm / Post ID: #

YSA Ages 18-30
A Friend

YSA Ages 18-30 Mormon Doctrine Studies

tenaheff,

Thanks  for helping me out I guess in a few minutes I  will be find what I have been looking for aye.

Take care and  God bless you

+  1 2 

> TOPIC: YSA Ages 18-30

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,