Japs Fried Chicken Trinidad - Page 2 of 3

So your neighbour tells you something and - Page 2 - Trinidad, Tobago / Caribbean - Posted: 7th May, 2013 - 3:20pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 
Japs Fried Chicken Trinidad
Post Date: 1st Jun, 2012 - 3:38pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Japs Fried Chicken Trinidad - Page 2

Listen, for the price they giving you their food at you can't go wrong. When they put fries for you they put a good amount and their chicken huge it not small like some of the pieces you get at KFC. They have a branch in St. James now so they are growing.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 6th Jun, 2012 - 12:17pm / Post ID: #

Trinidad Chicken Fried Japs

Name: Moj

Comments: The best thing aboiut Japs is the prices and the sauces. They have some nice sauces specifically their garlic sauce. Try it over the chicken and fries with a little ketchup it real nice.

Post Date: 14th Jun, 2012 - 12:52am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Japs Fried Chicken Trinidad Caribbean / Tobago & Trinidad

international QUOTE (LDS_forever @ 8-May 12, 12:06 AM)
I don't know what the fuss is all about. It taste like regular fried chicken to me. Nothing spectacular and in my opinion, not particularly tasty.

You know I have been reading some of your posts-at least we can agree on one thing and that is that they lack a certain upbeat positive tempo and vibe in them.

No matter-I know of people who are basically obsessed with Japs. Never tasted it but would love to get on the Japs obsession bandwagon once of course it is worth it as they say.

--

You are so right because in comparison to KFC who has over some time had their prices increase the better deal is to seek more in quality with a lesser price attached and that is why some are going to all of these Barbecue outlets.

However, it seems that Japs is a better alternative pricewise I would say in comparison to KFC.

Edited Message Edited...
Persephone: Please edit your Post rather than double Post. See Constructive Posting Policy.

5th Nov, 2012 - 1:41pm / Post ID: #

Page 2 Trinidad Chicken Fried Japs

Japs will never take over KFC because most Trinis grew up with a KFC drumstick in their mouth. But I will give Japs a thumbs up helping not make fried chicken a monopoly between Royal Castle and KFC.

2nd May, 2013 - 9:32pm / Post ID: #

Trinidad Chicken Fried Japs

Somehow I feel bad when eating Japs like I'm eating a load of saturated fat or trans fats. The chicken has its own unique taste and I do like the fries.

I can't eat from them since they dumped their rubbish outside my home in East Trinidad and it's stinking up the place for the past few months.

4th May, 2013 - 5:35pm / Post ID: #

international QUOTE
I can't eat from them since they dumped their rubbish outside my home in East Trinidad and it's stinking up the place for the past few months.

You live next to a Jap outlet or something? I find the taste of Japs similar to Royal Castle, it has a local taste rather than the Americanized KFC.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
7th May, 2013 - 12:07am / Post ID: #

Japs Fried Chicken Trinidad - Page 2

international QUOTE
You live next to a Jap outlet or something?
No but they chose a residential area to dump their rubbish for some reason (at least that's what my neighbor said - they were the ones culpable.)

7th May, 2013 - 3:20pm / Post ID: #

Japs Fried Chicken Trinidad Trinidad & Tobago / Caribbean - Page 2

So your neighbour tells you something and it is the truth from heaven? If it is true then he should catch them on camera or report it to the police and stop making silly accusations.

+  1 2 3 

> TOPIC: Japs Fried Chicken Trinidad

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,