Some Tips

Some Tips - Mormon Doctrine Studies - Posted: 1st Jan, 2004 - 5:10pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

26th Sep, 2003 - 11:43pm / Post ID: #

Some Tips

Single People - Please Read!

1. Please make sure to read our disclaimer if you did not do it upon registration. It provides helpful tips for your security. Go to: https://www.bordeglobal.com/disclaimer.html

2. Do not intimidate members by constantly messaging them or insisting they acknowledge your posts. Accounts will be deleted if you do this.

3. Be polite and do a lot of find out questions... find out what they like, ehat they think about certain issues, etc.

4. Do not give out personal information.

5. Do not come here (singles board) if you are married! You might laugh and say, 'That can never happen to me'. but I have learnt enough about the power of the net to know you do not treat it likely. Besides, we do not want to be responsible for broken marriages.

Sponsored Links:
30th Oct, 2003 - 11:55am / Post ID: #

Tips Some

Singles Section

For those of you who are unaware, we have a Singles Section that tells about how I met my wife online and other features such as; Single of the Month and Voting! You can access it by clicking here or looking in the top menu where it says, 'SINGLES'.

8th Dec, 2003 - 6:49pm / Post ID: #

Some Tips Studies Doctrine Mormon

If you have a special story you would like your own web page or web site to tell then please let us know via our contact page --> https://www.bordeglobal.com/contactinfo.html

Post Date: 31st Dec, 2004 - 1:57pm / Post ID: #

Tips Some

Since it is a new year all singles may want to make a resolution to keep themselves prepared in every way to be ready to meet the right person.

2 Nephi 4:35
35 Yea, I know that God will give liberally to him that asketh.
Yea, my God will give me, if I ask not amiss; therefore I will
lift up my voice unto thee; yea, I will cry unto thee, my God,
the rock of my righteousness. Behold, my voice shall forever
ascend up unto thee, my rock and mine everlasting God. Amen.

1st Jan, 2004 - 5:10pm / Post ID: #

Tips Some

Well, I was following up on my resolution to be more active socially, and I asked my bishop who our ward singles rep is.... he says we don't have one, how would you like to do it? Eeeeeek!!!

Roz

> TOPIC: Some Tips

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,