30 Rock

30 Rock - Movies, Music, Fashion, Sports - Posted: 19th Nov, 2010 - 10:27pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 
Discuss  30 Rock TV Series
Post Date: 25th Sep, 2010 - 3:08am / Post ID: #

30 Rock

30 Rock

What is your review for the entertainment value of the TV Series called, "30 Rock"?

30 Rock - Season 5 Episode 1
- Liz encounters the man of her dreams while dealing with the weddings of Cerie, Floyd, and Grizz. Jack is forced to choose between Avery and Nancy. Another woman comes between Jenna and her boyfriend. Kenneth fears receiving a promotion that would move him to Los Angeles.

30 Rock
30 Rock (Hover)

Sponsored Links:
27th Sep, 2010 - 2:48am / Post ID: #

Rock

I've watched a few episodes of it, and while it IS funny, overall, there is either something about IT, or new comedy in general, or that style of comedy, that just seems awkward, to me. Maybe it's the lack of laugh tracks? I can't believe I'm saying that. I do find the characters and most of their humor funny, and was really surprised at Alec Baldwin's inclination for humor, but overall, I guess the premise itself just doesn't interest me; I just don't identify or care about the situation or people.

Post Date: 8th Oct, 2010 - 1:34pm / Post ID: #

30 Rock Sports & Fashion Music Movies

30 Rock - Season 5 Episode 3 - Jack must appear before Congress to discuss NBC's merger with KableTown. He hopes that he will charm celebrity members, but one Congresswoman, Regina Bookman, demands more diversity in its programming lineup. Jack quickly enlists Tracy to come up with some new development ideas. Meanwhile, Liz is fed up with the flack her writing staff gives her, and Jenna helps Kenneth reapply to the extremely competitive Page Program.

Post Date: 15th Oct, 2010 - 11:59am / Post ID: #

Rock

30 Rock - Season 5 Episode 4 - In an episode performed live, Liz fumes during show night when the "TGS" gang all forget that it's her 40th birthday. Meanwhile, Tracy concludes that it's hilarious whenever an actor breaks character and laughs, so he does just that-all night. And Jack strains in his efforts to cease drinking during Avery's pregnancy.

Post Date: 22nd Oct, 2010 - 12:14pm / Post ID: #

Rock

30 Rock - Season 5 Episode 5 - On show night, Liz Lemon grows increasingly infuriated when no one seems to remember that it's her 40th birthday. Just before the taping, Tracy Jordan becomes convinced that nothing is funnier than a performer laughing and breaking character, which he elects to do all night, much to Jenna Maroney's chagrin. Meanwhile, Jack Donaghy struggles with the consequences of his promise to give up drinking while Avery is pregnant.

Post Date: 5th Nov, 2010 - 9:03pm / Post ID: #

30 Rock

30 Rock - Season 5 Episode 6 - Jack works to set relationship boundaries with Liz to placate Avery. Meanwhile, Liz tends to her visiting father (Buck Henry), who's mired in a life crisis. And Tracy views his own video obituary, then sets out to reinvent himself. Not to be outdone, Jenna produces her own video obit.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 12th Nov, 2010 - 8:15pm / Post ID: #

30 Rock

30 Rock - Season 5 Episode 7 - Jack tries to influence a Congressional election in favor of a particular candidate for the benefit of the network. Meanwhile, Liz has newfound confidence when Jenna helps her find the perfect pair of jeans. Later, Jenna helps Tracy plan a Golden Globe event.

Post Date: 19th Nov, 2010 - 10:27pm / Post ID: #

30 Rock Movies Music Fashion & Sports

30 Rock - Season 5 Episode 8 - Jack worries that GE's microwave sales have improved too much without his help and tries to find glitches in their newest design. Meanwhile, Liz partakes in a crew lottery despite Jenna and Tracy's warning her not to do so. Elsewhere, the TGS writers discover that Jack is the voice of an online dictionary's pronunciation guide.

+  1 2 3 4 

> TOPIC: 30 Rock

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,