Hyundai Recalls

Hyundai Recalls - Culture, Family, Travel, Consumer Reviews - Posted: 2nd Mar, 2024 - 6:42pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 27th Sep, 2010 - 10:51pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Hyundai Recalls

Hyundai Sonatas in US

Hyundai is recalling 139,500 Sonata sedans in the US because of a manufacturing defect that could cause drivers to lose steering control. Ref. Source 2

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 25th Dec, 2010 - 12:27am / Post ID: #

Recalls Hyundai

Smashing Hyundai ad - NOT!

I thought to myself as I opened the newspaper this morning, what a fabulous ad for the Hyundai Santa Fe! And an expensive one too, I shouldn't wonder, what with colour placement in all the major New Zealand dailies, that's the thick end of six figures once the campaign is completed. Ref. Source 5

Post Date: 26th May, 2014 - 12:11am / Post ID: #

Hyundai Recalls Reviews Consumer & Travel Family Culture

Hyundai recalls top-selling SUVs

HYUNDAI is recalling every ix35 - Australia's biggest-selling small SUV - made over the past three years. What's the reason? Ref. Source 9

Post Date: 2nd Mar, 2024 - 6:42pm / Post ID: #

Recalls Hyundai

Hyundai recalls over 180,000 vehicles: See models affected. Certain 2015-2016 Elantra vehicles may have a trunk latch that might have become damaged and is prevented from opening from the inside. Source 2l.

> TOPIC: Hyundai Recalls

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,