University Of Texas - Page 2 of 2

When is this going to end? My God, they are - Page 2 - Sciences, Education, Art, Writing, UFO - Posted: 21st Aug, 2017 - 6:12pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
Texas
Post Date: 3rd Dec, 2014 - 10:48pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

University Of Texas - Page 2

Who took 100 brains from uni?

ABOUT 100 brains, including that of a mass killer, have gone missing from a university, leaving esteemed professors scratching their heads. Ref. Source 3

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 29th Jun, 2015 - 6:02pm / Post ID: #

Texas University

The Supreme Court has agreed to hear next term a major affirmative action case concerning a program at a public university that takes race into consideration as one factor for admissions.

The decision marks the second time the court has agreed to hear a challenge from a Texas woman, Abigail Fisher, targeting the admissions policies at the University of Texas. Ref. CNN

12th Mar, 2016 - 1:23pm / Post ID: #

University Of Texas UFO & Writing Art Education Sciences

Gunman at UT-Austin kills himself
Original Post Date: 28th Sep, 2010 - 5:48pm

Wow another university shooting? It seems like he didn't kill others (Thank goodness)

international QUOTE
A gunman opened fire inside a library at the University of Texas at Austin, then shot and killed himself, police and university officials said Tuesday. Police Chief Art Acevedo told NBC News that that the dead man suffered what appeared to be a self-inflicted gunshot wound. Police were seeking a possible second suspect. "What we're doing right is being methodical to eliminate the second suspect," Acevedo said. No shots were fired by law enforcement, Acevedo said… Source 1k

Post Date: 1st May, 2017 - 10:18pm / Post ID: #

Page 2 Texas University

One dead and three seriously injured in stabbing attack on University of Texas at Austin campus

One person was fatally stabbed and three others were seriously injured at the University of Texas at Austin Monday, the Associated Press reported. Austin police say a suspect is in custody. Ref. USAToday.

Post Date: 1st May, 2017 - 10:23pm / Post ID: #

University Of Texas
A Friend

Texas University

Rather off topic, but...
Perhaps we should outlaw knives. No, what we need are ore laws for Knife control. We can order that knives can only be dull in front and edges can't be sharp enough to cut through flesh… thus making knives useless anyway.

Okay, that was a bit over the top, but this is an indicator that people will find a way to hurt each other if they really want to do so. I wonder what the knife wielders motivation was. Is this another terrorist incident or a mad boyfriend being young and stupid?

Post Date: 21st Aug, 2017 - 1:46pm / Post ID: #

University Of Texas

University of Texas removes Confederate statues from campus. University president decided that four statues, including one honoring Robert E. Lee, would be removed. Three will be added to a museum collection. Source 1a.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 21st Aug, 2017 - 6:12pm / Post ID: #

University Of Texas
A Friend

University Texas - Page 2

When is this going to end? My God, they are adding something to the Jefferson Memorial in DC regarding his complicated history due to slavery. Jesus, maybe we should remove Washington from our money, he owned slaves. Of course, we wouldn't be a country without him and countless millions of people would still be stuck living crap lives in other countries… all of my grandparents included.

Nope, let's judge them by today's standards and forget what good they did. I mean, the hell with our 3rd President who started our westward expansion with the Louisiana Purchase and started us on the road to great nation status. Nope, let's judge everyone as harshly as possible so we don't ever hurt anyone's little feelings… poor, poor babies.

My goodness I can't believe this is the USA I grew up in. I'm sorry for what I wrote but I feel so annoyed by all this PC crap. It's like thought police are walking around and micro aggression police are walking and feelings police too. Not everyone believes the same thing, time to get over that. Not everyone likes everyone else, time to get over that too.

When is this going to end?

+  1 2 

> TOPIC: University Of Texas

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,