Sister Wives

Sister Wives - Movies, Music, Fashion, Sports - Posted: 9th Apr, 2011 - 11:03pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
Top  Sister Wives TLC - Polygamy - Tv Series
Post Date: 28th Sep, 2010 - 5:20pm / Post ID: #

Sister Wives

Sister Wives

What is your review for the informative documentary / reality called, "Sister Wives"?

Sister Wives
Sister Wives (Hover)

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 28th Sep, 2010 - 5:21pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Wives Sister

Lehi police investigating Utah polygamists featured in new TV show

Kody Brown and his wives are the subject of a TLC program called "Sister Wives." Lehi police in a statement released Monday evening say they are now investigating the family for bigamy, a third-degree felony. "At the conclusion of the investigation, the evidence will be forwarded to the Utah County Attorney's Office for review and possible prosecution," according to Lehi Police Lt. Darren Paul. Ref. Source 8

7th Oct, 2010 - 12:53am / Post ID: #

Sister Wives Sports & Fashion Music Movies

Purely on the show... I first have to ask what is the motive for this? Is it money or do they just want to expose themselves for ridicule and shame by the general US public that does not like the concept. I'm looking at the series in pieces and the first thing I noticed was the large looking wives the husband has and he now looks to bring in this more petite looking 'trophy wife' as the others may see it and I have to ask why? What does the husband do?

7th Oct, 2010 - 1:22am / Post ID: #

Wives Sister

international QUOTE (JB @ 6-Oct 10, 8:53 PM)
What does the husband do?

According to him, he works on advertisement (which makes me raise my eyebrows taking into consideration that he is now in national TV showing his lifestyle) who would want to hire him in such field? Two of his wives also work, I believe the first one stays home. The new one, Robyn was also looking for a job.

Now, with 4 wives, 2 of them working, 13 children and 3 stepchildren it's my opinion that this family prior to the show is being financially supported by someone besides the family members. How in the world is he able to pay for that fancy sports Lexus he drives? No way he can make it on his own with that size of family.

7th Oct, 2010 - 1:25am / Post ID: #

Wives Sister

From what I saw its not like they're on a ranch with lots of land. Looks like a regular house so where do they all fit? What do the neighbors say? Inquiring minds want to know!

7th Oct, 2010 - 1:35am / Post ID: #

Sister Wives

In the polygamous group Kody and his wives belong to, the children of these families start working at the age of 14. And this is what I found about the house:

international QUOTE
How Kody, 42, has turned to others in the polygamist community for support. Their home was built relatively cheaply and on the show they explained that it was built by a polygamist.

"They all pitch in. The house isn't tough to take care of once it's built since you have three wives and all of the kids. The building supplies are cheap since one of the leaders of the polygamist group 20 miles from where I live owns a lumber place. Their homes aren't REALLY nice. They have mostly mini-vans, and the kids start working as young as they can usually 14 to 16 years old."

Source 4

That's how our able to support themselves, the minivans, house and groceries (by having the wives and kids working).

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
7th Oct, 2010 - 2:39am / Post ID: #

Sister Wives

The rest of neighborhood they're in are also living like this? Maybe they won't be too pleased he's exposing their lifestyles then.

9th Apr, 2011 - 11:03pm / Post ID: #

Sister Wives Movies Music Fashion & Sports

Kody and Robyn (fourth wife) are expecting a baby. I wonder how the other sister wives would react to the news since there seems to be so many issues of jealousy between them and one of them is unable to have children.

+  1 2 

> TOPIC: Sister Wives

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,