Special Needs Mormon Members - Page 6 of 6

In our ward we treat our special needs members - Page 6 - Mormon Doctrine Studies - Posted: 29th Mar, 2016 - 5:14pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 6 pgs.  2 3 4 5 6 
LDS Special Needs
Special Needs Mormon Members Related Information to Special Needs Mormon Members
Post Date: 27th Aug, 2015 - 12:19pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Special Needs Mormon Members - Page 6

Sherry Young: A mother's glimpse into life with a special needs child

"Emma's future is unknown, an empty canvas. I want to paint it with love and hope and not bitterness and fear. I love this girl so much, and wherever I go I will proudly say ‘She's With Me.’” Ref. Source 8s

Sponsored Links:
15th Mar, 2016 - 9:58pm / Post ID: #

Members Mormon Special

More needs to be done to ensure that special needs members are treated with dignity and respect. The funny looks, smirks and quiet remarks don't do anything to help those who are in the place where people should feel loved and accepted: church.

29th Mar, 2016 - 5:14pm / Post ID: #

Special Needs Mormon Members Studies Doctrine Mormon

In our ward we treat our special needs members "Extra special" by catering for whatever they need so they can enjoy the service just as much as any other member. wink.gif.

+  « First of 6 pgs.  2 3 4 5 6 

> TOPIC: Special Needs Mormon Members

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,