Jewel Thief - Adeben's Reign - Page 4 of 26

The following happens in realtive slow motion - Page 4 - Comic / Anime PBP RPGs, Reviews - Posted: 16th Jan, 2011 - 7:11pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8  ...Latest (26) »
Closed
Super Hero RPG story

SCENARIO - The actual Be A Super Hero RPG story is updated here.
Create / Edit Character Dice Dice Maps RPG Etiquette RPG Etiquette SRD GM Stats
22nd Dec, 2010 - 8:39pm / Post ID: #

Jewel Thief - Adeben's Reign - Page 4

The Game Master says...

Shifter whips his badge out and shows the inquiring attendant. She changes her disposition to one of concern,

"Oh yes officer, how can I help you?"

You indicate that you want to know if a man by the name of Walcott has checked in. She asks you for a first name and you say you do not have it but you know he goes by "Professor..." to which the woman curiously looks at you, nods and then goes to her computer screen and begins typing,

"No sir, I do not see any Walcott as being checked in, are you sure its this flight?"

You indicate to the positive that you believe it is this flight and she then turns to a colleague, she checks and the process seems to go one for a couple of minutes. Finally she responds,

"Will you like me to buzz you over out intercom should he check in?"

Meanwhile...

The rest of you decide to get phones with internet access and inter-communications technology. You find just the right thing for $200 a piece.

GM: I need to know who and how many will buy the phones. I also need to know who and which part of the airport you go to check keeping in mind an airport is a very big place.

Sponsored Links:
28th Dec, 2010 - 1:22am / Post ID: #

Reign Adebens Thief Jewel

The Game Master says...

You buy the phones and test them all. They work just as you want them to. Now you can communicate readily without having to worry what each person might be doing.

GM: Everyone must deduct $200 from their inventory.

Shifter sits after informing the airline attendant of his wishes for her to nod when Prof. Walcott checks in.

The rest of you look around the airport for Prof. Walcott and find no signs of him.

GM: Since you split up who was the person by the taxi drop off? Say what you want to do now.

30th Dec, 2010 - 3:05am / Post ID: #

Jewel Thief - Adeben's Reign Reviews & RPGs PBP Anime / Comic

The Game Master says...

Thorn checks the area where passengers drop off from vehicles with their luggage. There are many people and cars moving in ritual fashion but you do see a hired car in particular that let's out a passenger that looks like the man you saw in the hotel. This must be him you think as you see the man take but one bag over his shoulder and proceed quickly inside the airport. Thorn follows noticing that he is heading towards the Egyptian airline counter.

GM: Say exactly what everyone is doing now and how they do it.

3rd Jan, 2011 - 6:25pm / Post ID: #

Page 4 Reign Adebens Thief Jewel

The Game Master says...

GM: I realize the role-playing games may have been inaccessible while you tried to update (if you were online yesterday), so I am just going to post this little note until you have Super Hero actions ready.

Prof. Walcott walks all the way to the Egyptian airline counter. Th woman upon seeing the man's name opens her eyes big and acts nervous. This causes Prof. Walcott to look around briefly and then look back at the woman. You can hear him say,

"Is something wrong?"

He clutches to his small hand luggage.

GM: Say what you wish to do now.

5th Jan, 2011 - 8:45pm / Post ID: #

Reign Adebens Thief Jewel

The Game Master says...

The woman quickly replies,

"No sir, no... No... Just something came up with our system."

You can see Prof. Walcott becoming agitated and nervous as he looks around again this time more suspiciously of his environment.

Meanwhile...

Forge goes to the airport's restroom (I assume the male restroom). The materials in this area are mostly with the mind of preventing fires rather than starting it but h decides to inflame the toilet doors.

With the restroom now becoming full of smoke, and people starting to panic out of the toilet area you now hear alarms start to go off as airport personnel head with fire extinguishers towards you.

Meanwhile...

People in the rest of the airport are generally calm but concerned about what is going on but no one is panicking, at least not yet.

GM: Say what you wish to do now. It is helpful if you describe how things are done. Remember I do not like to assume anything. For instance when Forge entered the restroom did he check to see if anyone was there? Did he look for smoke alarms or cameras? What exactly was he looking to burn?

11th Jan, 2011 - 12:15am / Post ID: #

Jewel Thief - Adeben's Reign

The Game Master says...

Forge hopes that he was not seen as he keeps a low profile, but was he? He then thinks about any cameras in the airport that may have picked him up or people that may have seen him in the toilet.

GM: Forge was not specific in his actions so let's do this. Roll for Forge a D100 against his Intelligence. A score over his Intelligence is not favorable.

Shifter decides to approach Walcott with his badge and a reason for questioning. Walcott is both surprised and not pleased as he lets out a sigh and says,

"Look I'm going to b taking a flight now you can call my secretary..."

You insist and then he says,

"OK, OK already, but not here"

He then looks across at where the Airport Lounge is and points to it.

"How about there?"

He looks at the Attendant and says in a rude tone,

"Are you finished yet?"

The woman nervously responds,

"Yes sir, here is your boarding pass, we will be calling for passengers in five minutes."

She then gives a courtesy smile while looking back and forth at Shifter as though she expects him to do something.

Meanwhile...

Many Airport Security personnel are running about, you can also hear sirens in the distance as they try to cordon off the area affected by Forge's restroom fire.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
14th Jan, 2011 - 12:37am / Post ID: #

Jewel Thief Adeben's Reign - Page 4

The Game Master says...

No one is bothering Forge at the moment which for you is a good thing.

Shifter tries to see if he catches a glimpse of any particular ring or the ring you are looking for on Prof. Walcott's hands but neither can be seen. You suspect he has either gotten rid of it or keeps it on his person.

Shifter then follows Prof. Walcott to the lounge and the others follow inconspicuously while passing by people who are all standing bewildered by the alarms and personnel running about.

In the lounge you find most are distracted by the situation outside. Prof. Walcott seems well aware of this as he watches everyone intently. Shifter then asks Prof. Walcott to set down his tote and remove all jewelry from his body to which the Prof. Says,

"Why sure officer..."

He sets his bag on a nearby table, reaches in his pocket and immediately places a ring on his finger...

GM: KNtoran needs to roll a D100 vs. Intelligence. A number over his Intel is not good.

Meanwhile...

The rest of you see what is taking place from a distance with the most noticeable action being a strange flood light that emanates from the hand of Prof. Walcott into the face of Shifter.

16th Jan, 2011 - 7:11pm / Post ID: #

Jewel Thief Adeben's Reign Comic / Anime PBP RPGs & Reviews - Page 4

The Game Master says...

The following happens in realtive slow motion within a few seconds...

Shifter looks away just as the Professor puts on the ring thus avoiding the blinding light. This enables Shifter to grab Prof. Walcott's hand and forcibly remove the ring from his finger while in a coy manner saying,

"Wrong move."

Krusten is already there looking on.

The Force leaps at Prof. Walcott attempting to tackle him to the floor with success as Krusten also helps to restrain him.

Resuming time...

The Professor cries out to the top of his voice,

"Thieves, thieves, stop them!"

People are looking on with amazement and wondering what to do.

Half minute later...

Forge radios in that airport security is coming your way.

The people in the lounge start to circle about you they do notice you are not airport personnel and one even says,

"Hey, what are you doing with that old man?"

The Professor sees he may be getting support and shouts with more anxiety,

"They are just thieves trying to steal my ring, please help me!"

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8  ...Latest (26) »

> TOPIC: Jewel Thief - Adeben's Reign

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,