Super Hero Leader - Jewel Thief - Adeben's Reign

Super Hero Leader Jewel Thief Adeben' S - Comic / Anime PBP RPGs, Reviews - Posted: 2nd Nov, 2010 - 1:18pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5  ...Latest (54) »
Only Group LEADER for the current Scenario should Post here.
Create / Edit Character Dice Dice Maps RPG Etiquette RPG Etiquette SRD GM Stats
6th Oct, 2010 - 2:02pm / Post ID: #

The Game Master says...

Only the Super Hero Group Leader should post the specific actions of Players here.

Sponsored Links:
23rd Oct, 2010 - 3:08am / Post ID: #
Assassin

Character
Novice / Confused
Character Sheet

Reign Adebens Thief Jewel Leader Hero Super

And Dark Seeker says...

I'll be the leader. So far we have Oliron, Kntoran, Krusten, Rpgpundit and myself in this so I like hope that's enough to start.

We want to go on the internet and like check out what info we get on this robbery, the guy - all so we can knowwhat we might need before.

25th Oct, 2010 - 6:06pm / Post ID: #
Assassin

Character
Novice / Confused
Character Sheet

Super Hero Leader - Jewel Thief - Adeben's Reign Reviews & RPGs PBP Anime / Comic

And Dark Seeker says...

We want to like split up to move faster and do the following...

Check Walcott and see what he knows, probably we might find him at the museum? We want to talk with the head of the museum and find out exactly what happened from the police.

26th Oct, 2010 - 6:45pm / Post ID: #
Assassin

Character
Novice / Confused
Character Sheet

And Dark Seeker says...

Shifter will head over to the police station to see if he can like see the video of the theft and interrogate the custodian. He will then meet us back at the hotel.

Rest of us will go straight to the hotel and approach Walcott. We want to question him about what happened and why he is like in a rush to get back to London.

28th Oct, 2010 - 1:09pm / Post ID: #
Assassin

Character
Novice / Confused
Character Sheet

And Dark Seeker says...

Kntoran got a 59 and he wants to see as much as he can like bank statements, camera footage, etc.

Krusten will go in to meet Walcott and detect any danger. Rest of us will hang in the lobby.

29th Oct, 2010 - 11:40pm / Post ID: #
Assassin

Character
Novice / Confused
Character Sheet

And Dark Seeker says...

Krusten rolled d100 for 95. She's goingto bribe him with a $20 I lend her to see if he will let her in if not she asks the host to get Walcott.

Kntoran asks for surveillance tapes from traffic cams and surrounding buildings showing how they got in the museum and left.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
1st Nov, 2010 - 12:06am / Post ID: #
Assassin

Character
Novice / Confused
Character Sheet

Super Hero Leader Jewel Thief Adeben's Reign

And Dark Seeker says...

The Shifter will thank the officer and take his leave of the police station. He will head to the FAA at the airport and get the tail numbers of any helicopter that was flying around the museum at the time of the robbery. He will also see if they have a record of who owns that helicopter.

Forge will go to the back of the hotel in case he tries to escape. I will go with him in case anyone tries to jump him.

Krusten: I'll wait in the lobby and keep my eyes on the entrance to the restaurant so the moment he walks out and asks the host where I am I'll know its him.

The rest will be somewhere near the lobby where they can see Krusten but not be like where Walcott can see them.

2nd Nov, 2010 - 1:18pm / Post ID: #
Assassin

Character
Novice / Confused
Character Sheet

Super Hero Leader Jewel Thief Adeben's Reign Comic / Anime PBP RPGs & Reviews

And Dark Seeker says...

Shifter will head back to the hotel to let us know what he found out.

Krusten will tell Walcott that she is a super hero so he tells her what she wants to know.

+  1 2 3 4 5  ...Latest (54) »

> TOPIC: Super Hero Leader - Jewel Thief - Adeben's Reign

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,