Super Heroes Talk - Jewel Thief: Adeben's Reign - Page 3 of 138

Ooc: Totally cool! Reall cool having - Page 3 - Comic / Anime PBP RPGs, Reviews - Posted: 18th Oct, 2010 - 6:20pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7  ...Latest (138) »
All Player Discussion Only for the current Scenario
Create / Edit Character Dice Dice Maps RPG Etiquette RPG Etiquette SRD GM Stats
10th Oct, 2010 - 1:47am / Post ID: #

Super Heroes Talk - Jewel Thief: Adeben's Reign - Page 3

I'm afraid to pick up leader because I failed in this before. I actually lost my cool because of it. On top of that I have a Wii, no cut and paste. undecided.gif

Sponsored Links:
10th Oct, 2010 - 1:57am / Post ID: #
Assassin

Character
Novice / Confused
Character Sheet

Reign Adebens Thief Jewel Talk Heroes Super

And Dark Seeker says...

Ooc: Kntoran good thing you'll do it because I mean like that name sucks.

Oliron you're like posting all this time from a Wii? Dude you got patience, you need to get a laptop or something.

If everyone decides not to be party leader then we're like never going to start this. rolleyes.gif

11th Oct, 2010 - 1:02am / Post ID: #

Super Heroes Talk - Jewel Thief: Adeben's Reign Reviews & RPGs PBP Anime / Comic

Ooc:

international QUOTE
Jpatt isn't coming besides saying he was busy he mentioned not liking the play here so...

He started off with D&D and then left here too. Maybe he was kind of pissed that he didn't get to GM his own stuff here.

For the actual scenario at hand e nee to do some serious research on the guy. Check the net, look up police records and most of all check on the purpose of that jewel that was stolen. That may give us some clues of what we're up against.

Post Date: 11th Oct, 2010 - 10:35pm / Post ID: #

Super Heroes Talk - Jewel Thief: Adeben's Reign
A Friend

Page 3 Reign Adebens Thief Jewel Talk Heroes Super

I would not want to start with just three people. I would love to start with five if we can. IF no one else wants the position I can try my hand at party leader. I will however assign a assistant party leader because my health is not the best. But that is besides the point. smile.gif

11th Oct, 2010 - 11:20pm / Post ID: #
Assassin

Character
Novice / Confused
Character Sheet

Reign Adebens Thief Jewel Talk Heroes Super

And Dark Seeker says...

Ooc: You're like running a lot of stuff Kntoran so leave it for someone else. You do need a pic though that mouth guy looks weird already.

Pundit doing some research will be cool. If we have the cash we can equip to suit as well cause last time we were lacking on supplies.

16th Oct, 2010 - 11:27am / Post ID: #

Super Heroes Talk - Jewel Thief: Adeben's Reign

Ooc: Alright so what's happening here? Are we merely waiting for other people to join or is something else happening behind the scenes? I guess on my part I should pick up my activity. I will do that later I seem to be so swamped with extra stuff.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
18th Oct, 2010 - 5:53pm / Post ID: #
Krusten

Character
Novice / Confused
Character Sheet

Super Heroes Talk Jewel Thief Adeben's Reign - Page 3

And Speed says...

Hi guys, you can count me in this too. I won't be super active but I wanted to join back in since this is starting back.

18th Oct, 2010 - 6:20pm / Post ID: #
Assassin

Character
Novice / Confused
Character Sheet

Super Heroes Talk Jewel Thief Adeben's Reign Comic / Anime PBP RPGs & Reviews - Page 3

And Dark Seeker says...

Ooc: Totally cool! Reall cool having you back Krusten that makes what five of us now? Are we ready to go or what?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7  ...Latest (138) »

> TOPIC: Super Heroes Talk - Jewel Thief: Adeben's Reign

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,